Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coffee & Cocaine (Cyrano x Daleeria)

Every part of Penny had to resist the urge to text Theo while out with his cousins. She did snap some selfies of particular dresses she wanted him to see beforehand, but she didn't drop those to him until after dinner.

It felt like one of those movie montages, where she was in and out of a dressing room trying on every item of clothing handed to her. A lot of them were dresses, bikinis, even some expensive lingerie Penny didn't see much use for. After all, Theo liked her better with no clothes on at all!

Clothes shopping was followed by a delectable brunch and some mimosas at a fancy little downtown Cafe that Amelia had picked out specifically because they had an outdoor patio sat on the water and they could listen to the waves... If Amelia and Penny were capable of stopping talking. Mel groaned at the lack of silence as she ate. Even when the meal came both managed to alternate food and gossip at just the right rate that someone was always saying something while the other chewed.

Penny had a blast. Even if it's not how she planned to spend her day, she really enjoyed hanging out with the hungover Mel and the lively Amelia.

Amelia looked around the microscopic apartment curiously, and Penny could bet she had never been in such a small living space. Girls like her were too rich to live in dorms. "I have closets bigger than this!" she exclaimed while poking at random things on the kitchen counter, including Penny's favorite chipped tea mug. "And it's so dirty, Penny! You need a better maid!"

Mel rubbed her temples and sighed before looking over at Penny. The college girl just smirked. "I'll let her know my new friends don't like her handiwork!"

"Amelia, in what universe do you think a waitress at a diner can afford a damn maid?!" Mel finally broke and explained to Amelia that Penny was, in fact, her own maid too. What a world they must live in, for Amelia to look so fully and adorably confused at that concept. It awed Penny a little and reminded her of the unfathomable amount the girls had spent today. Of course they didn't have to pick up after themselves.

That didn't stop Amelia from further exploring the apartment. "Theo needs to get you a better couch!" she called from the living room as the other two women followed her deeper in. Melanie at least didn't seem so surprised by Penny's meager belongings. But Amelia let out a horrified gasp. "D-did... Did Theo fuck you on a mattress and boxspring on the floor?!?!"

Penny looked at her bed. "Yeah, what's so wrong with that?"

Both cousins had a mixture of amused and curiously horrified at that concept.

Once all the bags of clothes and accessories the three women bid farewell. Penny was finally left to her own devices. She shot Theo a picture back in reply to his question, a pretty smile on her face. "You have some interesting family! I had a great time and I got some cute outfits! I don't think I'm modeling material but I could always use extra money especially when it comes to summertime. No school to get in the way of me making money!"

And then: "Wanna hang out sometime this week? No party or club or nothin', just pizza, movies, and a lot of really wet sex?" she offered almost five seconds after sending the first text with a bright grin.

Penny blinked two days later when two guys knocked on the door from a local furniture company with a whole new queen sized bed with a proper frame that seemed comically oversized compared to her small room. "Dammit Amelia..."

Thursday was a long way away, but it was the first day that Theo could get away from his business schedule long enough to spend an evening with Penny and just get away from all of the stress that came with the life. Theo was salary for both parts of his career, and unlike most made men he actually needed to show up in person for his work. That was the entire point of having a messaggero, somebody that was able to go places and be seen without people without piquing law enforcement radar more than any other member of the family. Even less so if possible. It did not matter that Theo was meeting with hustlers, thieves, pimps and killers, because those were exactly the type of people who wanted to clean their money through legitimate enterprise. To live in the lap of luxury and be seen as the ones who both decided what was cool, but also what was real and authentic. Anyone who saw Theo out on the Street knew that he was there because he was selling alcohol and networking, more rappers referenced their liquor and had it showing in their music videos next to beautiful women the better the sales were.

Theo was always out there hustling, but that didn't mean he was a hustler. If he couldn't do his work with Penny on his arm, and he couldn't, then he was going to need to find a way to do his work and Penny and make it all work out.

Even letting Penny go three days without dick was a gamble. There was something stirring inside of Theo that he had never felt before. Jealousy. Possessiveness. Ego. Envy. Rage towards his family in a way that he had never truly felt before.

Certainly, there had always been the unspoken resentment towards the Di Capri family, grateful for them bringing him out of the projects and treating him like family should. Yet still there was the pressure of being bottled up and needing to be everything for everyone except who he was. No true identity except a lack of identity. Like the chameleon, always changing his appearance, but never changing his skin.

Theo rehearsed what he was going to do and say in his mind a thousand times all day. While he was showering and dressing in the morning, while he was jumping from meeting to meeting, from turf to turf. Selling here, signing there, never buying, never stopping. Lunch was grilled ham and cheese on rye, dinner was Chinese takeout. A little bit of everything, but plenty of noodles and crab rangoon to shove down Penny's throat while they watched whatever they settled on. The plan was simple, he was going to step into her door, place the food on the counter, then grab her by the hair, make her look into his eyes, and listen to what he had to say.

"I don't want anyone else buying things for you. I don't want you sleeping with other guys, or going on dates. I don't want you to feel like you need money, or need to work for it. If you want something, or to just want to feel the weight of money in your pockets or count the zeroes in your account. You do those things for me, and I'll do anything for you." It was short, banking on the impact of it to get his message across in a way that wouldn't send her running for campus police. The last thing he wanted was to come across as creepy and abusive, but he also knew that he could not tolerate another night worrying about whether she was with another man, whether some other person was putting money in her hands or leaving it on her nightstand.

Three thousand dollars of cash, two hundred dollars worth of Chinese, a suit tired out from being worked in all day, and thirteen inches of dick looking to make her day, Theo slipped through the side door behind some sophomores and then made his way up the back steps to her hallway and knocked on the door. Lines running through his head again and again waiting for her to open the door.

If only Theo understood how much he didn't need to worry about Penny's wandering eye... Theo's hands haunted her hips as she tried on every piece of sexy lingerie than Amelia had shoved into her hands. Every piece that Penny personally insisted on were the ones she could almost picture him rolling down her hips just enough to deep dick her in the room. And not just because there was a little wet spot on them after... but some part of her knew that Theo would appreciate the fact some of the things were to her taste and not his cousin's keen eyes.

Thursday felt like a long time to wait, but that didn't stop her from cleaning up the apartment Sunday night despite just really wanting to crawl into bed and crash and let that hangover officially get slept off. Instead, she picked up her clothes and tidied up the kitchen. Cleaned out her fridge, got rid of the clutter on the counter. Things needed to change around here if she was going to commit to the idea of just hanging out with one guy for a while. She slipped the money he had given her into the dresser drawer with the last bit of a cash and some money Amelia had slipped her with a demand of "Get some proper food in this house!" Mel had just rolled her eyes and herded Amelia away from her new doll-friend.

Even almost a day and a half later she found herself wanting to text him just to swing by and pick her up for a quickie in the car just to get even twenty minutes with those hands on her body. Every wet dream she had featured him and only him. Other boys seemed just like that: boys. Theo was something different. It wasn't just the money, or the fact he could ensure she never had to work again with the bat of her eyelashes... He was just hit different. The sex, the interactions, the way he looked at her like she was more than just a quick lay. Even if he paid her and Penny was slowly coming to terms that she might be getting even wetter with a price tag attached to what she did to him. The better she rocked his world, the more she seemed to get out of it.

And once again, she didn't REALLY care about the money itself. Hell, half of the money she had spent was spent on adding things to the apartment that seemed to keep him from staying in the morning. New sheets for the bed that Amelia had delivered, some snacks and food that weren't just ramen and cheap college food... and the biggest surprise of all she was so stoked for him to see and it seemed so fucking stupid to be so excited about a fucking coffee machine, but it was the thing that chased him away that first morning.

Oh, I've been dreamin' 'bout it
And it's you I'm on
So stop thinkin' 'bout it
Maybe if he had considered how frequently Penny was texting him nudes and outfit pics from the shopping trip, he'd have realized she didn't really have the time to be fooling around with other guys. Because it was pretty often. She didn't wear her nice shit to school, but he had received a couple of stereotypical college girl pics of her in a full length mirror with her HCU sweats slung low and some pretty colored g-strings hanging off those hips, at least two selfies of her with whatever book she was studying with at the time, and somewhere between forty and four hundred memes. Besides Porscha, Penny didn't really bother texting anyone else. She knew he was busy, but things were always sent with a casual "Hey hope you're having a good day, here's something funny!" or "Do these sweatpants make my ass look fuckable?" just to tease and let him know she was thinking about him. But she was sure other bitches texted him just as casually. Which is why she texted him mundane bullshit like complaints about classes or teachers, or pictures of random stuff on campus when she was sitting and having her study sessions. Part of her understood he was into her because she was a far cry from the world he was used to.

When she wasn't texting him or working at the diner, she was balls to the walls focusing on her homework. She wanted to make sure that she had nothing to worry about that weekend just in case she could convince him to stay in bed all weekend. Finals would be all too soon and getting these general education classes finished up meant she could REALLY start on the nursing portion of her learning. The part she really wanted to be doing.

Being a nurse hadn't always been her dream, but when she had enrolled in HCU and found herself suddenly having to decide what to do she had to find something to aspire to. She loved the idea of getting to work in pediatrics in specific. She loved working with kids, but being a teacher these days seemed like a new form of torture, and she had no intention of putting herself through that for a bare minimum of a wage. Sure, nursing was hard... but it required moving non-stop and that was something Penny had found inviting. Getting to save people, to help inform and educate people on health, and finding she had a very good memory for the medical terminology helped.

Now it was her biggest goal, and of all places to want to be a nurse, Haven City was facing a constant shortage.
Can we just talk? Can we just talk?
Talk about where we're goin'
Before we get lost
Lend me your thoughts
Can't get what we want without knowin'
I've never felt like this before
I apologize if I'm movin' too far
Figure out where we're goin'
Penny had told him she'd consider the modeling thing but that she actually enjoyed her job at the diner because the owners had been so kind to her when she was first struggling after moving to Haven City in the first place. He didn't know the full history behind her circumstances, but she knew if this was going to grow into a regular thing that eventually she'd have to give him her story and hope that didn't turn him off from spending time and money on her. And these people had been good to her. It kept her active and busy even when he couldn't give her constant attention.

Also there was the silent worry of: "What happens to me when Theo gets bored of me?"

She'd never say that out loud to him though.

Penthouse view, left some flowers in the room
I'll make sure I leave the door unlocked
Now I'm on the way, swear I won't be late
I'll be there by five o'clock
Oh, you've been dreamin' 'bout it
And I'm what you want
So stop thinkin' 'bout it

Penny had some plans for their little date night in: he had volunteered to bring the food if she provided the entertainment and she had a nice little marathon lined up for them to fuck and cuddle to. It was going to be a nice time, even if she had no clue what he actually liked watching. Instead she was focusing on what she enjoyed watching to let him get a bit more insight into her.

The door opened about a minute after he knocked and his shirt was pulled into the apartment by a bodiless hand before the door was shut quickly. When he was finally stepping into the kitchen he'd see the reason for her rush; even with a three day lead up Penny had still been having difficulty choosing between her way-too-many options of lingerie and sexy dresses... and at the end of the day this was all meant to be a nice comfy, cozy movie date with some food and wet ass pussy sliding up and down all thirteen inches of his cock like he was the last dick in Haven City. "Heya!" the topless girl popped up on her tip toes and offered him a kiss that almost felt romantic in nature. "I was trying to remember how to put on a bra when you knocked!"

Obviously she was making a joke, but she was standing there in her kitchen barefoot and top-free with nothing but some sexy lace panties covering her ass. This particular pair she had picked up on a solo shopping trip just the day before. "But now that you're already here I guess why dress up when I'mma just undress you in a few minutes anyways! Ooooh is that Chinese?! God, I'm starving!" Penny jumped from sex to food in 4.5 just like she was some college frat boy. Penny pointedly took the bag from him and set it on the counter right next to the newest purchase his money had bought.

While not the most expensive model on the market, she had found an all-in-one machine that could brew a pot of coffee or make shots of espresso. It even had the fancy milk steamer on it in case he wanted fancy lattes or some bullshit that Penny didn't know about. The younger woman looked up at a him. "Felt bad about lying to you and I have this new job fucking this really hot tall dude so I used the money he slipped into my bra last Sunday to buy this fancy coffee thingie. Now there's no reason for you to leave right away in the morning! And, since I know nothing about coffee I just got a little of everything!"

The apartment was spotless compared to the first time he had entered. It was obviously she had spent as much time cleaning as she had doing homework that week. The counters were cleared off, dishes were put away, and the coffee machine sat where there had once been a bunch of packs of ramen and boxed stuff stacked for ease of access when she got home from work. Amelia's comment about needing a maid had irked the southern belle.

Penny opened the cabinet above the coffee pop and all her boxes of teas were organized, and on the other half of the cabinet there were about seven different brands and roasts of coffee and two brands of espresso. "I even bought milk so we can try making one of those cool latte things if you wanted. I don't know much about this stuff but I figured since I didn't know what you actually liked, I'd just give you all the options!" there was an unspoken hope for praise and approval in her eyes as she excitedly showed him the amendments she had made in the kitchen to make room for him in her life. While she wasn't sure where things were going, she knew she planned on Theo hanging around more if he was down for that. She knew his dick was the only one she found fully interesting in almost a solid year and every part of her wanted to wake up with him tomorrow and eat left over Chinese and play around with the coffee machine almost like a normal couple.

Talk about where we're goin'
Before we get lost
Lend me your thoughts
Can't get what we want without knowin'
I've never felt like this before
I apologize if I'm movin' too far

Back
Top Bottom