Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Educator's Ordeal (NSFW LINK)

Seranda

🎵 Fighting Evil By Moonlight 🎵
So... I completely forgot the fact that you could have two request threads, per identification regardless of your actual identification. I am going to to utilize this.

Teacher/ School Roleplaying has been around forever. What keeps things interesting are the characters and how they interact, goals of said characters and how things develop past the ringing of the bells. I have an opening post pre-written already. Unfortunately, my previous partner had availability issues we couldn't work around. Send me a PM if you're interested... There are many ways we could twist it up and have some fun with this. Perhaps I'll put the opening post here. Sure. Why not...

If this type of thing works out, I may do it more often, providing an opener for people looking to discuss partnering up.

Andrea Cambria had been teaching at Iron Peak College for a bit over a year at this point. Now past her first year, she's become more accustomed to what kinds of things worked and what didn't. Students were mostly independent. While her material may be difficult or challenging, there was tutoring offered, some of which she provided herself. Professor Cambria was easily one of the more popular professors at the college, what with her young appearance, stunning features and likable personality. She was also extremely knowledgeable in her field of mathematics. Advanced mathematics were nothing to sneeze at, truly mind-melting deep thought required problems with one single way of solving it correctly. There was extensive knowledge of formulas required, and all of her work built upon previously learned material. Her pace was enjoyed as she kept things fresh and taught material effectively and quickly. But her students, for the most part the males, saw a lovely woman with the perfect body, no ring upon her finger, and a bluffed attitude which housed quite a reserved woman.

Today was just another Thursday evening. Her late class preparing to learn a new equation. "Hello... Hello." She nodded as they entered. "Solve the problem on the screen please. Get to it..." She had her laptop connected to a projector, this is how she'd conduct her classes. She had to be extra careful as when she first started, she accidently revealed an image of herself in a swimsuit that went over extremely well with the male students, but did annoy and frustrate the females of her class. As such, she's always preferred males. The females were very jealous and envious of her, and she didn't understand why. All of these attractive young men were for them to choose from, not her. She was the one who should have been jealous.

Back
Top Bottom