Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone seen Hell Girl? [A request for buttseckz]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilovegoatse

Supernova
I've been watching Hell Girl a lot, and I would love a roleplay based off of it. It requires creativity, along with a nice morbid mind. No ukes allowed, also. I hate ukes so much, sooo much. No strictly bottoms, or whiny bitch faces.

Now, it wouldn't be the same characters, of course, we'd work out something on our own. Meaning it would be collaboration, not just me coming up with everything. My biggest condition is that I don't want this to turn into a mindless smut rp. Also, if you don't think you'd be able to be on at a decent amount of time (more than once a week), I prefer you don't message me. Another thing, if you don't like where the rp is going, tell me and we can drop it. It's a lot better than being abandoned. I'd also like you to have a concept of grammar and spelling, as I don't want to have to sift through an obscene amount of typos.

Here are my rules and conditions:

• 1. No Furry/Anthro
    2. No Ukes
    3. No mpreg!
    4. Need to have a stomach for guro (erotic gore, or gore period)
    5. Decent amount of posts a week (more than just a couple)
    6. Come up with ideas and contribute as well
    7. Have fun, and don't be an asshole.[/list:u]

We can do this over threads, PMs, or messengers.

Here's my AiM address: IlovegoatseoAo

Also, here's a link for it: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_girl">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_girl</a><!-- m -->

You don't really need to see anything more than a single episode, since the first ten or so are random instances. I have an episode if you would like to see it, just PM me.

Kawamura said:
: D

Good god, you're asking for RP? You must be desperate.
Nah, I like rping. :3 I just don't have anyone on my buddy list who knows about it.

• ASLDKHGASD
        OMG.
        I loved that show!
        <333[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

m e i SYNDROME said:
      • ASLDKHGASD
        OMG.
        I loved that show!
        <333[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• -slaps-

Shut your whore mouth, unless you're offering roleplay. :mad:

Kidding, kidding. D:

• D=!
        You make Mei sad.

But haaay, if you want to. . .
        I totally wouldn't mind doing a Hell Girl RP.
        8D[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom