Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Getting over her and under you (slice of life)

Hello I hope this post finds you well and enjoying the holidays to the best extent possible.

I’ve been craving to play opposite feminine/Soft make (I guess a trap but I feel like that’s a slur?) or Transwoman for sometime. So I thought why not adapt an ideaI’ve had sitting in my notes for a while?

The base idea here would be that the plot starts a few weeks after a hard breakup with my long time partner and us as either friends/roommates/ coworkers or a combination of the two. As heart broken as I may be I still confide in you that I miss being touched and to touch others and it would lead to us perhaps exchanging steamy texts/pictures or discussing fantasies and develop from there into getting lost in one another.

perhaps it’s just a fling, or maybe it develops into a relationship? Maybe even MC wants it to become a relationship but YC perceived it as “just sex”

My limits are: non/dub con, bathroom play, blood, animals, and underaged.

I’ve grown more accustomed to writing in third but can certainly write in first as well. I’d prefer to talk over discord since it’s easier for me to respond immediately than through here but pms work as well.

hope to hear from y’all!

Back
Top Bottom