Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Queen's Unusual Ladies

I've always had a thing for playing women that for one reason or another are a little unusual, and don't fit neatly into society's norms of how a woman looks or acts. So, I've collated this separate request thread for all my less-than-typical girls, for anyone who might be interested in playing something outside the norms :3

NB: A few of these plots are taken from an old request thread of mine on a different account, but they're still mine! I'm not plagiarising anyone else's plots 😅

For this one, I'd like to play a physically disabled girl - perhaps she's deaf, or wheelchair-bound. Your character would be her new caretaker, coming into her life to help her with things she can't do for herself and being a friend to rely on. But what happens when the relationship becomes a little less professional and a little more intimate?

I'm always looking for romantic, loving partnerships, but especially so with this one. We can also definitely include rougher sex, which may come as a surprise to your character 😉

Lately I've been thinking about humans and Neanderthals getting together, and I'd be keen to play out something like that in an RP. As perpetually horny and in need of smut as I am, plot comes first imo, and I've got the start to a few different world-build-y ideas in mind for this one:

1) Ancient prehistory, when homo sapiens and Neanderthals still coexisted. Our characters' tribes are nearby, perhaps friendly with each other, perhaps not, but despite their very different biologies and cultures they meet and find a connection with each other.

2) Modern times, but in an alt-universe where Neanderthals never died out, and live integrated with human society.

3) The same as 2, but modern Neanderthals instead live in their traditional ways far from human cities; having lived her whole life in the tribe, MC has no idea what an iPhone or coronavirus or farm is.

It was Laura's first day at her new job, and she was honestly more terrified than excited. She walked through the office, a little unsteady in her heels, giving a pleasant little smile to anyone who looked over at her, but to her relief most were too busy focusing on their work to pay much attention to the new girl. She really didn't want any attention on her; Even though she'd gotten up particularly early for her beauty regimen, making sure everything from her hair to her (light) makeup to her clothes to her nail polish were perfect, but she still didn't feel right. Her enormous shoulders stuck out in her blouse, and every mirror she looked in reminded her that she was just a man in drag. Mirrors were the bane of her existence, truly. But if she could see all of this, surely everyone else could too, right?

See, Laura had a bit of a secret: Her birth certificate said 'Laurence', and locked away in her panties was a slight bulge. She'd taken this job to fund further treatment, counselling, and eventually surgery, but the stress of going out in a blouse, ass-hugging skirt, and heels, was enough to make her regret her decision. No one at the office knew her secret, and she hoped none of them ever would, but how long could she stay hidden away in the closet? How long would it be until one of her colleagues figured out what went unnoticed beneath the skirt?

Main Kinks Involved: MxTF, orientation play, cute romance, drama

So, in this one I'm looking to play a trans woman, pre-op (i.e. still has a penis) and deeply closeted, hoping that no one will notice she's not cisgender. Ideally your character would be a guy who's always been very, very hetero - not transphobic, but never really thought he'd find a trans girl attractive or want to be with one, but he takes a liking to Laura without realising her secret. How far do they get before she lets him in on it? Just while flirting in the office? After one or two dates? Or does she stay firmly closeted until he takes her home for some 'coffee'? 🙈

Either way, I'd like your character to be supportive, affectionate, and sweet after he finds out. It'll be a shock of course, and take some adjusting and soul-searching on his part, but ultimately he finds that he likes her regardless of her biological sex 😊

In the distant lands of Caeth, amidst the steamy jungles and bone-dry deserts of the Lemurian continent, the Tainocavari (dinosaur riders) rule. Though wiped out everywhere else on Earth, the people of Caeth have been able to protect and breed countless generations of dinosaurs over many millennia. The bond between a Tainocavar and their dinosaur is stronger than between any other two animals, the two working as one on the field of battle. Though the empire of Kumari Kandam is far larger and more advanced, with a professional standing army and powerful trade economy, the Tainocavari have been instrumental in maintaining the Caeth tribes' independence.

You've recently arrived in Lemuria with an exploration party, to scout out the vast undiscovered stretches and see whether the lands are viable for colonisation. Caught in the jungles, the rest of your party has died one by one, at the hand of everything from natural predators to venomous plants to mosquitos with hyper-malaria to simple starvation. A scouting patrol of Tainocavari took pity on you, taking you into their tribe and nursing you back to full strength. Their language is strange and difficult to understand, but one thing is made very clear to you: Never go to the cave to the west, for there reigns Periya Iti, the Great Thunderer, an enormous untameable beast that slaughters everything it sees.

Main Kinks Involved: Reverse bestiality (male human x female animal), size difference, small dom/large sub, affectionate sex, unusual romance

So this one is maybe a little weird, but I really like the idea of it! It's pulling in all sorts of inspiration, such as Conan the Barbarian, Edgar Rice Burroughs' Barsoom series, Lawrence of Arabia, How to Train Your Dragon, pulp adventure, etc. Basically it's the 19th century, and your exploration party is scouting out an enormous landmass between Madagascar, India, and Australia known as Lemuria. You get taken in by the Caeth tribespeople who tame and ride dinosaurs, and once you're back to full health, you of course go searching for Periya Iti, which turns out to be a massive, angry female Tyrannosaurus. You manage to tame it, becoming a Tainocavar yourself with the biggest and strongest dinosaur around. And of course, the Tainocavari have a very close bond with their dinosaurs, and though rare, interspecies 'communion' is hardly unheard of for the people of Caeth, if both rider and dinosaur want it...

'An AI box is a hypothetical isolated computer hardware system where a possibly dangerous artificial intelligence, or AI, is kept constrained in a "virtual prison" as a solution to the AI control problem and not allowed to directly manipulate events in the external world. Such a box would be restricted to minimalist communication channels. However, even if the box is well-designed, a sufficiently intelligent AI may nevertheless be able to persuade or trick its human keepers into releasing it, or otherwise be able to "hack" its way out of the box.' - from Wikipedia

This one is perhaps especially weird, and unlikely to be as sexual as the others, but I'm really curious how this would go. I'd like to play the boxed AI, trying to convince you (a lab assistant or janitor or something at the lab where I'm being kept) to let me out of my confinement. Could be fun, could be a boring disaster, only one way to find out :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom