Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Major craving for an 1X1 Male PrinceXFemale Princess rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm angelduskgirlcat and I'm looking for any males that could possbily rp as a male prince and also a male knight that is the princess lover only and when the prince goes to war he becomes a knight and does not tell the princess at all.She eventually figures it out. If anoyone could do this rp with me that could possblily rp as the male prince and male knight. I'll be very happy and I'll be in heaven. I'll be rping as the female princess of water/holy light kingdom and if anyone is interested in doing this rp with me please pm me to let me know or you can post here,but it would be easier to pm me to let me know ok I don't do yuri,yaoi,3somes,rape,loli or incest rps at all,not my kind of style of rping sorry folks. Hope to hear from anyone soon.

Cheers: angelduskgirlcat

I have a plot in mind and if you want to know what the plot idea is,please pm me and I'll tell you what the plot idea is ok. I have a major craving for tihs rp so badly.

This is what Princess Tanja looks like except her dress is a bit lighter blue colour ok:

except her blonde hair is up in a beautiful braid instead of pigtails and her eyes are hazel green ok.

I'm so bored and I so badly want ot this rp with anyone thta could possbily rp as a male prince and knight anyone interested in doing this rp with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom