Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Noncon and Monsters and Creeps, Oh My!

Mediocre Crisis

Meteorite
Hello! I'm Crisis and this is my request thread! Honestly, this is just a place to put my kinks suggestions. If none of the plots pique your interest or you want to try a kink that isn't listed, just ask me about it and chances are I'll say yes. I like to try everything at least once and I have very few hard nos. My PMs are always open to brainstorm and don't be afraid to ask for something crazy! I like crazy!

What should you expect from me?
I am a fluent English writer that can usually write up to 2-3 paragraphs. I try to respond at least once or twice a day, but you will get at least 2-4 responses in a week if I can't get to you right away!
I love to play defiant or bratty characters who are to be forced into being playthings against their will. To me, being submissive in a noncon encounter right off the bat is boring. I like to be broken in through pain and/or sexual desperation. However, in more dubcon or consensual encounters, I am also willing to play a passive top to an assertive powerbottom or be a powerbottom.

Rules:
  • I only play male and masculine nonbinary characters (Transmen, cuntboys, male-herms, etc).
    • I might be convinced to play feminine acting characters, but you are going to need a really good prompt for that!
  • I also ask that you play males or masculine nonbinary characters, but I might be willing to play against a femdom or futa character if you can sell me on it.
  • Please come to me with at least a basic idea of what you want! If you aren't too sure of what you want and you wanna brainstorm, that's fine, but at least give me a list of kinks you want or a setting or something. Simple "hey" or "do you wanna roleplay?" PMs will be ignored. Give me something to chew on!
  • I won't play any real people or canon characters and I would appreciate it if you didn't either. I will play in fandom universes though, as long as both our characters are original
  • My only hard nos are the classics. No gore, watersports, scat, or unusual penetrations (nipples, urethra, ETC). Everything else is up for consideration!
  • I ask for at least 1 juicy paragraph and good grammar. I need to be able to read what you write and have enough to reply to. Anything beyond that is to your comfort!
  • I would prefer to only RP in PMs or Discord. Anything public makes me a bit anxious
Kinks!
Not all have to be included, but at least a few would be nice. They are in no specific order. Here's my F-list for the full list!
  • Noncon/dubcon
  • Restraints (handcuffs, blindfolds, gags, ropes, pretty much anything)
  • Stuckage (Even better if I get stuck while running from something)
  • Monsters! (From vampires to nightmare fuel, gimme gimme! Don't be afraid to get creepy with it!)
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Overstimulation
  • Roughness (Biting, scratching, hair pulling)
  • Licking (Especially with large beasts!)
  • Knotting
  • Large Insertions/Excessive cum
Scenarios!
These are just suggestions! Feel free to edit them or suggest something completely different!

My character is a low ranking "employee" and is tasked with "testing" the monsters while scientists watch from security cameras. He is forced into multiple (or one if you want a shorter RP) cells and containment areas and has to face whatever's inside.
  • Basically SCP but where the monsters fuck you instead of murdering you. These can be abominations or something tamer like a naga or vampire. As long as it's inhuman to fit the setting.

My character is a frequent camper, often going to the same place at least once a month to relax and spend time in nature. However, something in the forest is also aware of this habit and has been watching him for a while now, stalking him whenever he steps foot in the woods. Today is the day it decides to make itself known.
  • Any monster can fit this scenario. Nagas, werewolves, or something of your own design!

My character is a novice summoner who is a bit too excited to summon his first creature. During the procedure, he forgets to include a rune or incantation that makes the creature subservient. He only realizes after the fact when the creature does not listen to anything he says, instead seeming way too interested in what's in his pants.
  • Any monster can fit this scenario, though I think something demonic would be fun, humanoid or not.

None of those seem interesting? Take a look at some of my favorite pairings! Maybe it might give you some ideas! I will play characters in italics.
  • Human x Feral Monster
  • Human x Sentient Monster
  • Monster Hunter x Monster
  • Human x Demon
  • Angel x Demon
  • Victim x Bully
  • Victim x Criminal
  • Detective/Cop x Criminal
  • Captured Criminal x Cop
  • Prince x Bodyguard
  • Apprentice x Mentor
  • Victim x Blackmailer