Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuri - Plot inside - More story! Less Sex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renne_Hakumai

Super-Earth
Plot - It's the year 2318, war has ravaged the world to the point that there's truly nothing left. Small pockets of cities still live, people working and building to walls to keep out all who have changed. The war was a simple one, a small country declared war on the war. With an illegal shipment of nuclear weapons then bombed hundreds of areas, causing many people to die and even more to be injured.

The attacked countries fought back causing the third world war, many bombs filled the air, fifteen years into the war people who were claimed to be dead were taken into experimentation to create new stronger soldiers, what they didn't expect was the subjects human aspects would all but vanish when the fighter was put into battle.

A hundred years passed, and now the bombs has stopped falling and nothing is left. Leaving the world is a mess, war still goes on in small areas. But now there is a fight to get the last of the high class soldiers, thinking that she is the key to ending the war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Setting - Experiment X General / Scientist / War lord (( you pick )) - Future (( Duh )) - Drama, Fighting, Romance, War, INSANITY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 - 5 paragraphs, 5 to seven sentences each for intro's

2 - 5 paragraphs per post.

Don't expect to play the uke / sub / shy characters. This is a dominant X dominant roleplay idea. I don't want you being some little lost girl.

No *'s
No One liners
Help move the plot along!

Re: Yuri Animes / Shows!!!

WOW!!! A girl after my own heart!!!

I love those shows and I love playing canon yuri love from anime!!!
I'd love to do something with you! :)

Chiechan.

I would be honored to play the other part if you wish me to play it. More story seemed good out of the lack of stories here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom