Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Starting out fresh. Seeking muscled subs for smut and story (Updated 5-11-2022)

DancingKing2

Super-Earth
Thanks! Welcome for looking at my page. Know that this stuff is out of the way, let's get down to the basic stuff.

-Spelling and grammar are not my strong points even if I have been using them for a while.

-I work two jobs. One Monday-Friday the other is on Saturday. Sometimes even Sunday. Posting every day will not happen sadly. Sometimes I get worn out from all those hours.

- Please....please do not ghost me. It is mentally upsetting when an rp is started and then you vanish. I understand life gets in the way and I get that. The worst part is when I see that person back online and I am totally ignored....please don't do that.

Onto the good stuff:

What can you expect from me:

-At least one full paragraph, sometimes more.

-I can give details...maybe too many?

-Dominate men.

-Most will come with a soft side and a kinky side.

-Can be the house husband/house boyfriend.

-Will be of the age range of 20-50+

-Play the basic human race; love to play half/breeds as well

-I can play a power bottom. (I love control)

-I write in the third person.

- As I said before, my grammar is not the best so present and past tenses will be mixed

- I can role-play here, in Discord, or in PM.

-All of my men will have a good muscled build.

-Nothing too bulky but never the thin whimsy build.

- I will use real-life photos and drawn ones.

What I expect from you:

-Submissive men and maybe a switch

-Dreaming of Asian men or those with long hair.

-Older sub men are hot too.

-Can be interested in bondage/submission.

- Have some muscle build (not sure if I want a twink).

-If you're going to be gone for a while, let me know; if you can.

-Help with story building. Toss ideas around with me.

- I want more than just a few sentences, but 3-4 paragraphs might be a bit much for me.

-Helping me with a darker plot in the story.

-Men in lace

I have many story ideas, too many to paste onto pages.

I ended up grouping them into a few main topics that will be listed below. Many ideas for any of them can be mixed with others to a more interesting story plot.

-Man Myth & Magic

-Superheroes

-Slice of Life

-Fandoms

-Sci-Fi

Last edited:
Do I bump?
I am seeking a Naruto based story...but I need somebody to play Iruka. I have a character I need help fleshing out.
Also could seek out somebody that can play Geralt from 'The Witcher'. I would love to play a handsome beast for him.

Seeking somebody to play an Asian male for some story plots.
Odd request...looking for a male to milk. I have been reading some manga where a handsome male with horns is also a milking 'cow'. I can give more details about the idea if you are interested.
Seeking a story plot with Apollo or Captain America.

I want to try up an Asian-based story again. I want to try something with a flare towards 'Crazy Rich Asians' Something based in feudal Japan or China would be fun. I would like to play a foreigner that gets washed onto shore.
Something with Inuyasha could be fun.
I want to play a long-lost relative of Naruto.

Trying a bump again. I have no problem playing half-orc studs.
I want to try something with a Yakuza husband.

Back
Top Bottom