Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Okay , Going back to my 'Boots & Roots...' for the most part *Minor NSFW Inside* Tips Hat'

RogTheRake

Reminder Ladies ~Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy~ ;)
Greetings, Hello , HOWDY

(Updated 06/12/2021) (( Re-started on 10/03/2020 <- this is more for me 'Rog the Rake' to help keep track of what is what in my mind, kinda mental bookmark of sorts ))

1st - Let me say Thanks for clicking on this link and taking the time to see what I have written, I hope if you see something that catches your eye you send me a message and we can perhaps find something to write together. If nothing else I am always looking for new friends as well who have an erotic bent/itch and be it a thread here or in PM or maybe just some back and forth chatting.. all is good and welcome.

2nd - At this time in my life let me just say, my motto is 'Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy... and I just want to be that Cowboy that you ride over and over and over again... mentally that is' ;) I am also an 'eclectic writer' that is to say, it does NOT have to be all 'Cowboy Stuff', it's just well... I am hoping to find some woman (or those who write as females) who enjoy the country idea and life, it's what I know best but it is NOT all I know. I will also freely admit to being an older man and thus would love to find someone who would write with me using the 80 or 90's as a reference point.

You know back in a time when pagers were the big thing and dial up was still being used *Grins* the late 80's and early 90's were my golden years I did a hell of a lot of wild things in those times and thus writing using that time frame brings a big old smile to this face.

Below are a few images for inspiration or a look into my mind, I love using pics in posts and always follow the NSFW rule Example NSFW 'Reverse Cowgirl' <- If you click here you will find a very nice gif that is Not Safe for Work or NSFW the position reverse cowgirl is one of my favorites as I think for a woman it gives her control as well as a very good change at hitting that special spot inside her... you know where I mean...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.webp

Now a bit of my back story here in Blue Moon to help you get a feel for me, back in 2013 I put up my first request thread, I did get a few bites (more like nibbles) BUT I never did get a any threads going. I then spent most of my time at other writing sites on and off for years... I will be honest I was banned from my favorite site for a mistake I made, however there were other issues between me and staff and so in the end I went to the (7) stages with my mental muses and came back here vowing to NOT make the same mistakes I made there.

So now here in 2020 and hoping to find a person or person(s) who shares my story interests ,and would wish to take a chance, allowing the two of US to see where the words take the two of us, ( or more if a group thread). God knows we all also had to deal with COVID19 and the real world as well.

But back to me and why I am here and what you can expect from me.. well I will also admit to this I can be abit to alot strange but in a good way... I think? You see , I have many muses who share space in my head... In real life I am a red blooded American Man BUT in my head their are (7) mental voices who share the space and help (force) me at various times to write how they wish to be represented. THUS when writing with me you have a whole staff working to create the story. BEST of all (4) of the voices are female, yeah four of my muses are females and they help to keep me inline on the various aspects of the story be it romance or kink, straight or lesbian, over the years they have developed their own personalities and some even have names and take over as the main writer and I just sit back and let them go for it. NOW I know this sounds cray cray but just think of the movie INSIDE OUT but a bit more freaky.

AND with that, I am going to do the likes and dislikes as well as some thread ideas, if interested just reach out and start a conversation with me and we can go from there.

1st Me Likes Just about everything and anything! I have a very active imagination and I enjoy using it as much as possible. Over the years there have been very few requests that have come to me or I have enjoyed writing with others that did not work out, yet I am not perfect and know that my writing styles do not work with others all the time so honesty is important to me.. we all are here to write and share our Erotic imaginations but sex only goes so far so I do my best to expand and come up with story lines and ideas that enhance the sex when it does come up.

Type of females I like – All.. But like any guy I have learned over the years there are many aspects that catch my eye such as ‘Red Heads’ ‘Stockings’ ‘Glasses’ ‘Erotic Talk’ ‘NSFW Piercings’ ‘NSFW Woman who have Very Sensitive bodies’..that is to say a caress a kiss a lick anywhere can set them on fire with desire, I am adding these two also here to the list Handjobs and Pegging... getting a NSFW handjob is quit a turn on especially if it is in public! But I guess any public sex be it a NSFW handjob, NSFW blowjob or NSFW full penetration is hot and a turn on. NSFW Pegging done correctly can be a NSFW dam sexy and NSFW pleasureable expiernce for a guy. If you want to look up some pics of woman who make me smile.. NSFW Faye Reagan who is an adult actress, Felicia Day TV actress, Christina Hendricks TV Actress, NSFW? Deborah Ann Wolll TV actress… and the list would go on and on and on.. ( I have included some of the pics for the ladies so you did not have to go look for them..)

When it comes to who I can write at be it male/female or other I am very very flexible if you have someone you wanted to wish you could find a person to write with.. simply asking because you like my style and wonder if I could be that 'writer' the skies the limit.. THOUGH you might need to rein me in if I get too worked up and go crazy. (Included some pics of guys I have written as or want to.)

** Okay I learned I need to do the pics at the end of post not in middle, so look at the end for pics **

2nd Me Dislikes Smoking… smokers.. I cannot write a story with where my love interest smokes, sorry big turn off for me. I also am not into Extreme Pain a little bondage or pain I can deal with but giving pain to someone just to give them pain does not turn me on. I really am not into Vore Or Gore or bath room play so no pee pee play or kaa kaa play …

Okay I can expand on the above some time later or if anyone has questions please feel free to PM me.

3rd Preferred methods of writing…

Originally I had put forums only, but I not I think I could also do this through conversation or on discord albeit a bit more limited format. Here in a forum post would be best and allow US to be able to go back and review what was written like chapters in a book we would be creating. With that in a Conversation or Forum posting I love getting as much as I can give so a paragraph or two or three or more, with pictures is awesome ! BUT if you must or need to limit it then please at least a paragraph when responding.. I do not care about spelling or grammar it is more the intent and the idea in the words then how they are spelled or the sentence structure is done.
I do my best to NOT god mode and appreciate the same, if mistakes are made a simple PM (Conversation) and an edit can be made as needed.

Some plots and ideas just the basics..

Now Below are some basics *Each time I do a bump * I will add some more ......

** Cowboy (Me) and ?? (you) ** I love country music, I love horseback riding, I enjoy the outdoors and I would love to write anything with someone having to do with a modern day cowboy, not old west and gunslingers but ranches, horses, wide open places, country music etc.. etc..

** Nerdy Girls are Sexy ** Yep I like intelligent woman and it would be nice to write a story with someone who is admired for her mind and then taken to bed for her body. I do not mean she is the sexy hot model type.. trust me.. I like all shapes and type of woman and I know men say that all the time but this thread is about more than sex it is about bonding and finding love with lust I guess for this the one things we do not want is a slob… yes.. that is it.. a large amount of men let themselves go.. and some woman as well.. that is not the type of female I picture we can have fun with this make her Pixie size or very tall etc.. etc.. etc.. as for the guy who falls for her … u tell me.. a professor.. a jock.. a bad boy… an innocent … the skies the limit.

** The Four Senses ** I tried to do this idea once and though it was working out my partner had to stop when real world issues came into play. The idea behind it is a Blind Young man is sitting somewhere when she walks into the room, she does everything to get his attention but he seems to be ignoring her and this pisses her (you) off. You do not realize or know he is blind and no man has ever ignored you before!. You walk by him, do the flirt smile, everything to catch his eye! and then just when you tell yourself he must be ‘Gay’ he stand up.. makes this motion with his hand and unfolds this long cane that he uses to help guide his way out of the building.

You are stunned and embarrassed but also intrigued, checking HIM out as he walks away you notice he is fit and HOT, so what if he is blind...

The next day again you see him but knows now that he does not and cannot see you, so you ask around about him. What you are able to learn is he is a grad student at the college, well off, and part of the swim team. She learns he lost his sight when he was a child (car accident) but this has not stopped him from living his life, he also does NOT currently have a girlfriend…

You get the idea.. and if not well then no sense in the blind trying to lead the blind in this thread… *winks*

*** Those Who are left *** The world is going to hell, over population is just one problem, the main issue is the planet is dying. No matter how many attempts are made to 'fix' what was done wrong no single person, or group, or government or corporation is able to correct the mistakes and problems they caused be simply 'living'. THEN the purge, a purge, an event or cataclysmic finger snap happens and the billions of humans on the planet are GONE! Well almost all of them, *smiles* how it happens is up to MC and YC to figure out in PM and then to write the story here in either a thread or a PM back and forth...

What matters is that WE are part of the survivors, what this means all depends on the vision that we create in words and what the world has been changed into. Perhaps we are part of a military project placed in stasis and 10,000 years later our group is awakened... Perhaps we were on a ship that passed through a worm hole, after we find our way back we return to an Earth with our crew but the planet is all green and blue and we are the only humans left alive... there are so many options out there.

Now I just need someone to explore them with me..

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Video's for Inspiration ...
Ladies Like Country Boy's Video

Gif's for Inspiration.. WARNING *Some* NSFW!! Check before clicking...
*NSFW* Could be used to start a Peggin Thread
*NSFW* Pullin Here Hair Ridin her hard!
*NSFW* Cowgirl ridin Cowboy reverse cowgirl!

Pics... for Inspiration....

1bcaf07acb0e78539526350d4d1e86be.jpg 3a13b6677188532251c45f850d66b128.jpg 41x3Yhw2MkL._AC_SX385_.jpg 73a8aaf13ce4e33b9ae7a9a2617c6c26.jpg 89dae82d8a62ec6c796f63732c9db0ef.jpg 708ba512f9cc85b0e34f6a8f577efdba.jpg alexander-skarsgard-480x600-c-top.jpg aqn1j8R_700b.jpg christina_hendricks1.jpg devushka-merida-merida-hrabraya.jpg Jason_momoa_2016_movie_premiere.jpg original.png

Last edited:
(( My Version of Thread Bump )) I updated the first posting and am adding below a new idea. 10/07/2020.

71b3df78bbdf6b6d9ace7b659fe5cc8e.jpg
b50f5067db357fdf364346941ddf42e5.jpg
fe22cd1bb7d0e52a8815ec34798ed8b3.jpg
f6608f2de347fe480b9825d497df2256.jpg
0ff323860abdd207716ce5459fc52adf.jpg
ea2d14575a17ef7eb24e006763045045.jpg
2e9ea7239af81bac78e1d357d0a3c360.jpg
6444a7c2cb47570c6393ce5892d4a8d3.jpg

Hello,

I am still a big fan of the TV show Smallville even though it has been off the air since 2011 . So here I am adding to my request thread and I am looking for someone who wants to craft with me some Smallville fanbase erotic fiction. I would be playing the part of Clark and I am seeking someone to play one of the three main ladies who were, or could have been his love interest in the show OR even someone else from show OR an Original if you so wish. The writing can be based in any season or , after the show ended. As for content I am very flexible and I am in the mood for the smut/kink meter to be set by my partner whom I hope will set it to high.
I have an idea on how exactly 'physical contact' between Clark and the ladies occurs "realistically'. Yes one of my issues with Clark taking a human lover is his 'powers' I mean he comes his super sperm shoots out and boom goes the lady parts! BUT my idea it to either a new form of Kryptonite found, or his father Zor-El informs his son of this through contact in the fortress of solitude. For lack of a better color I wanted to suggest 'Periwinkle Kryptonite' this Kryptonite works to suppress the super powers while it is in contact with the Krytonian's Body it can also help a Human who is impregnated by a Kryptonian carry the child without worry of any accidents occurring as all they would need to is wear a necklace or other item of jewelry to dampen the growing Childs powers until such time as it is born.
Yeah I had thought of this before and have written quit a few stores once upon a time, and as you can tell I want to write some more. So if anyone wishes to discuss this more.. please drop me a line and lets see if we can make something 'Super' together.

My mood shifts like the coming of night and the cloaking of darkness, I can be romantic or need romance and then slide into being filled with lust.. but with the proper guide I feel music can be made between two writers. I am not seeking perfection all I am seeking in someone who wants to embrace the magic that was and help craft new stories for both to enjoy.

Here is some 'Inspirational Videos/Music' to set the mood...

Save Me - Theme From Smallville
Clark & Chloe A Thosand Years
Clark & Lana - Listen to your heart
3 Doors Down- Here Without You
Kryptonite
Wherever You Will Go

*So Far No Takers* pouty face,,,, *wink*

Rog 'Clark'

As always if interested start a conversation with me and we can see what we can work out.

Last edited:
(( Bump 10/29/2020 )) I would place the below request HIGH on my list...

Male seeking Female for sexual exploration of a relationship that will balance between romance and kinkyness !

(Setting late 80's early 90's - US)

My charecter is late 20's blue collar worker in excellent physical condition, he lost his virginity in high school and is currently single and looking for a very special partner, the term 'open-minded' is what was used in the 80's which really amounted to 'men & woman' who liked sex, liked talking about sex, and liked to be with other people who enjoyed engaging in sex, in short SWINGERS. However I am not at this time looking for my male or the female I am seeking to write with to actively change partners 'unless' that is the way the writing goes and then I would aks for the two of us to each then take on the role of the 'male & female' that our couple hooks up with.

BUT first we need to hook up, and we do albeit in an unusual manner. BUT before I go into that lets get back to my 'guy' , he is a closet bi-sexual, meaning you could get some anal play out of him and perhaps in time more BUT not to start with. He is above average in the equipment department but not a monster, in fact he has a lot to learn and wants to find the right person to explore all three is with.

Your character can be slightly older or younger then him, that is up to you the one important note is you are a nine to five professional in charge of some people and already finished college , in short you make more money then he does, the fact that you do does not seem to bother him. You like the fact he works with his hands and this keeps him in great shape, later he will get you out of the gym and into the open air BUT for now that is how you keep in shape. REMINDER my one big off is smokers so no smoking please... but aside from that I will leave the rest of your character to you..

Now how did they meet, well I have this fantasy and it goes sorta like this...

It is your birthday and your current lover/boyfriend organizes a special party for you at your place. He is a also a looker and in good shape, he also works for the same place as you do BUT you are not his boss, just a bit higher up then he is. What you do not know is the prick wants your job and has planned a way to get it. BUT he makes the mistake of accidentally telling my Character (who happens to be in the same elevator going u to your place as I was invited by a friend of yours as her +1 but had to work and am showing up late.), that he has this great drug he is putting in your drink that will make you super horny and pliable, then the three of them ( he has two friends also men who work with you one working under you ) will get you in the bedroom for a gang bang during the party. One of his friends is going to record you being unboss like and then the three of them plan on black mailing you & or embaressing you and gettiing you demoted.

However as stated they idiots share this plan with my guy who is in the elevator and as he follows the three guys up to the door he stops and is told to piss off, the door opens you are there but also your friend who invited HIM is there, yeah awkward time. From here WE would need to discuss how to proceed... however in the end you drop kick the asshole and go looking for my guy, as soon as you find out there is of course nothing going on seriously between your friend and me, perhaps she was a or is a smoker and that just disgusted him... *smiles* anyway.. as stated...

If you have read above and want to help fulfill a fantasy.. please converse me up... we can make changes as needed and I really hope someone wants to write this with me...

What follows is a pic of My Guy ..., Pic of his car, (old school), and his home.

Jake Smith ( Face claim Kristian Kane)
186c1ec8cb10ef5ab3a80cb91c68a0f3.jpg

His car, a vintage 1972 Old Cutlass with bench seat.. restored by himself and his father...
1972_Oldsmobile_Cutlass_Supreme_Hardtop_--_10-19-2010.jpg

He inherited the home when his parents passed, that and money from the wrongful death law-suit helps pay the bills. The house is paid off and after his parents passed he spent a good deal of time working out his rage and anger remodeling the space. He finished it... making the garage an area to work on his car as well as other classic cars if need be. One bedroom is a spare and the other he has made into an office / workout room of sorts.
6b8a5deae16744063f76ae33c723ccf6.jpg

Last edited:
tenor.gif

* Bumpety Bump Bump.. Hondky Bump... *
11/20/2020

Back
Top Bottom