Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Fandoms: Mainly seeking HumanF/CanidM, Dragon Quest, and Pokémon pairings.

Furaido

Moon
Note: Looking for a quickie HumanF/CanidM pairing urgently. Specifically non-anthro canids. Doesn't have to be actual earth animals, as long as the general body shape and penis style are the same! If you're interested in doing something with Dragon Quest or Pokémon in particular, please let me know! I'm also down for a Human/Zebstrika pairing specifically.

Hi! I'm Furaido! I've been roleplaying for almost twenty years! I haven't been able to do any roleplaying for a few years, and was only consistently do it on and off for a few years before then. My life has changed a lot recently and it's meant I can put effort into roleplaying again!

I'm really looking forward to getting into the fun again!

I switch between fandoms and general themes a lot, and I have a lot of fairly detailed fantasy and sci-fi settings of my own. I'll probably get more detailed and formatted as I settle in but for right now I'm gonna give a list of fandoms, with pairings and kinks I'd like to do in each. F-List will come eventually too.

Hard No's are incest, bodily functions. No violence, although in monster-fucking some biting or scratching is fine as long as it doesn't break the skin. Actually some girls it's fine if we break the skin just a little. Honestly just ask if you're interested? Non-con is fine and coercion/force is fine with most monster pairings.
Pregnancy/Breeding is a hard no for me.

A note about Monster Fucking
Hi I like to have my characters fuck monsters a lot but my tastes in this are pretty doggone specific. I like being overpowered by quadrupedal predators, usually canine-like but most predators are fun. Varren from Mass Effect are probably a decent example of what I'm into. Not into most real-life animals but wolves are common enough in fantasy writings that they work. Scenes with more than one are pretty great too. ASK ME ABOUT DRAKKENWARGS. HAVE ONE OF MY OCS FUCK A COUPLE AND WE'LL GET ALONG GREAT!

A note about Ages
Hi I don't know how old every character on this list is but they'll all be played as 15 at minimum. No exceptions, please don't ask!

My Main Crave: BESTIALITY! Girls getting fucked by dogs, girls getting fucked by wolves, dragon-wolves, Lycanrocs. You name it. I LOVE playing a girl who gets fucked silly by a four-legged beast with a knotted cock. Bestiality is also a rare pairing where I fuck with incest, limited to older brothers.

Premade cravings:
-I really wanna play a teenage Pokémon trainer putting on some lingerie and rewarding her Pokémon. Must be canine, can be more than one. Gentle biting, bonus points if we can start with her wearing something over her lingerie and letting her boy(s) tear it off her.
-Teenage girl thrown to a pack of vicious animals, gets fucked by animals while onlookers watch and enjoy the show. Fandom settings sought: Fallout, Outer Worlds, Mass Effect, Star Wars.

(Priority given to anyone I was doing an RP with previously, sorry I dropped off on you. Life got crazy, just looking to do this request real quick)

Chrono Trigger
Honestly I've been replaying Chrono Trigger lately after not touching it for like ten years and this game fuckin slaps y'all. 10/10
Characters I'd be looking to play or uck: Marle, Lucca, Ayla, Schala
Themes: Any FxF pairing. Any character with Crono. Any of the them fucking monsters.

Chrono Cross
Chrono Cross was my first PS1 JRPG and it's cemented in my memory as one of my favorites, even though it's admittedly not amazing in a lot of areas.
Characters I'd be looking to play: Kid, Leena. Maybe Harle? I've never been much for Harle but she does have a pretty cute butt.
Gals I'd fuck: Basically all of them.
Themes: Any FxF pairing. Any character with Serge or Glenn. Any of the them fucking monsters.

Dragon Quest
You may be starting to notice a trend. DQ is really fun because I enjoy the bold over-the-top characters and archetypes and wacky humor. My experience with the series is not as thorough as I'd like BUT the girls in it are all especially super cute and there's actually some cute guys I'd like to fuck!
Characters I'd be looking to play: Ask me about my OCs if you really wanna turn me on, I cannot express how horned up you will get me. Alena, Ashlynn, Erinn, Jade, Jessica, Nera, Patty, Red, Serena, Serenica.
List of boys I'd fuck: Angelo, Erdrick, Erik, DQV Hero, DQVI Hero, DQ8 Hero, Terry. Parry's a bit too young but given how his parents look he'd probably be a dreamboat aged up.
Gals I'd Fuck: Basically all of them, DQ gals are so pretty.
Themes: Honestly I don't normally go for pairings like this but one of the ladies with an aged up virgin Parry would be fun? Pretty much any FxF, FxM pairing. Some of the monsters can get it. Spitzfires, especially the ice variant, can ABSOLUTELY get it. OCxOC could be fun? Honestly I'm down for quite a bit.

Star Wars
So I'm always down for Star Wars but I'm not into any of the guys there at all, so OCs only on that front. I'm also picky as hell. I don't much like the Clone Wars era, I'm really into the super ancient stuff like the Celestials and the Rakatans. Hit me up if you've read Tilotny Throws a Shape, Cult Encounters, or Supernatural Encounters. Star Wars I don't typically like to get straight to the sex either, Star Wars needs a big dumb plot to work for me. Except for monster-fucking, monster-fucking I can do here as quickies.
Characters I'd be looking to play: Pretty much just OCs here as far as the eye can see. I'm bringing either a Matukai or a Blackguard.
Boys I'd Fuck: If your OC is a Force User that's fine but no Jedi/Sith. Hit me up with something fun and interesting.
Gals I'd Fuck: If your OC is a Force User that's fine but sell me on Jedi/Sith OCs. That's right girls can play Jedi/Sith but not boys. Hit me up with something fun and interesting!
Preferred Era: The vaguely defined eras just after the KOTOR games.

Mega Man
Honestly there's just so many hotties hidden in the Mega Man games?
Characters I'd be looking to play: Fairy Leviathan, OC, Marino, Roll Caskett, Tron Bonne, Ciel, Aile, Nana, Ayla, Layer, Iris. Pallette from X8 is fine but her current iteration is way too young-looking for me.
Boys I'd Fuck: X, Zero, tell me about your OC! Axl could probably be fun? Nobody else really jumps out at me TBH but if there's a guy I didn't list that you'd like to see throw down, lemme know.
Gals I'd Fuck: Pretty much any of them that's not visibly designed to be a child? OCs are a plus!
Preferred Era: X/Z/ZX/Legends

Pokémon
I've known how to do an é since 1999 and honestly I'm still really proud of it. Pokémon is exclusively the domain of OCs for me, despite the fact that there's plenty of canon cuties who can totally get it.

I'm looking for FxF OC/OC, FxMulti-M OC.
I like Human/Pokémon pairings a lot but I'm really picky about which ones. Mostly things that look recognizably similar to real-world predatory animals.
Pokemon that can get it

Lycanroc especially midday form, Charizard, Blastoise, Nidoking, Persian, Arcanine, Machoke and Machamp, Tentacruel, Scyther, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Typhlosion, Feraligatr but only the original Gen2 sprite, weirdly enough Ariados, Scizor, Ursaring, Octillery, Houndoom, Stantler, Raikou, Entei, Mightyena, Aggron, Milotic, Luxray, Serperior, Liepard, Zebstrika, Sawsbuck mainly winter form, Haxorus, Pyroar, Tyranitar, Noivern, Kommo-o, Zeraora, Obstagoon, Zacian, Zamazenta. Probably Greninja and Rillaboom too. Knotting is preferred, even for Pokémon that you wouldn't expect it from.

Mass Effect
It's pretty much just Varren all the way down here. I'll play Femshep, Jack, Liara, Miranda, Traynor. But only paired with one or more Varren!

Basic Plots
I'm mostly into over the top fantasy and sci-fi but I'm occasionally into real life scenarios too? Some of these are fully fleshed out, some of them are just little idea fragments I've got.
  • Nudity island! This one's pretty simple and straightforward. We're on a nudist island with very generous laws about public nudity, public sex, and the age of consent is 15. If you wanna impress me, come to me with a bit of a backstory. I'll probably play a teen for this but if you're hankering for someone older I can be persuaded.
  • Fucking in a locker room. FxF, FxM, FxMultipleM. Can be risky sex, complete strangers, or fucking in front of coworkers. I'll probably play a teen for this but if you're hankering for someone older I can be persuaded.
  • Any outdoor sex next to a body of water. Pools are fine. Beaches, rivers, lakes, etc are all preferred. Can involve public sex or fantasy scenarios.
And that's pretty much the whole list! It'll get added to as I dredge up more old unused plot threads and fandoms from my memory.

Last edited:
Bump! Mainly looking for HumanF/CanidM pairings. Doesn't have to be actual earth animals, as long as the general body shape and penis style are the same!

Back for the moment! Updated my main craving! Get this pussy while it's hot boys!

Any good boys up late on New Year's wanna wreck this pussy with a knotted cock?

Back
Top Bottom