Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Depressed (please help me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junko

Star
I am feeling depressed, first I post something to get some rps, a few pms comes by and nothing happened. Then I replied to some peoples pms, only to be left out in the middle of the rp, I am think that of calling it quits already, I ask you to save me, save me from this depression, rp with me something that keeps me wanting more and more, only two rules, no furries and I won't play dominant, we can even do a romance rp if you want, but the thing is I want a rp that goes beyond five replies, I even did a group rp today that no one answered or no one seemed interested, yours will be the plot and everything, just do something to change my mind.

I know exactlly how you feel! and I hate it! T_T
My request page
Please visit it and tell me any pairings that you wanna do or interested in!
Contact me on YIM, MSN, AIM or PMs, my IM info is available on profile.
And I do prefer 'talking' about the RP on IMs to discuss what we details wed include and etc.

zero5906 said:
I know exactlly how you feel! and I hate it! T_T
My request page
Please visit it and tell me any pairings that you wanna do or interested in!
Contact me on YIM, MSN, AIM or PMs, my IM info is available on profile.
And I do prefer 'talking' about the RP on IMs to discuss what we details wed include and etc.

Aww.. Well i'm trying to help you through the group rp as I want a group one badly.

And we can do a 1x1.. But I don't know what kind. Look at my request thread to see one? I'll be dominant the best I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom