Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Bride of a Monster (Highly NSFW visuals)

Closed - no longer seeking

Fluquor

Bone stealing Witch
Hello all, it's been quite some time that I've made a request thread, due to life getting in the way, but I figured now would be a good time since I have a little bit of free time on my hands.

That being said, my main idea is that I'd be playing a willing/consenting woman to a large hulking monster - specifically this particular beast (and a warning in advance since some visuals have sound): 1 2 3 4 5

This can be long or short-term, and we can discuss the plot leading up to it if we want to do some setup, but I'm also just happy jumping right into the monster dickings. Just as long as it isn't centered on rape/dub-con then we're all good!

Also, my hard limits: Non-con, dub-con, verbal abuse, gore, vore, painplay, anything that involves the bathroom, snuff
I'm also pretty ghost friendly. While it'd be nice to get a heads up if you need some time away or just aren't interested, I also know it's hard to approach and say that sometimes, so I don't mind!

Last edited:
Attempting to come back to BMR... looking for some shorter scenes and plots right now... I have a handful of slots open.

Back
Top Bottom