Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Corruption of Nun & The return of the Cult of Malphas (Madis x CaiusWickersham)

Vera moaned as she felt the fingers inside her pussy and screamed slightly as she felt the cuts being made, but soon she was moaning and even as a new cut was made. It was if a side of her was slowly being woken up. Gasping for breath she began to squirm from the combination of the pleasure and pain as it started to meld together like to lovers in the throes of love making. “I..I..I feel I t it feels so different but so good”

Reiko then had her tasting her own blood and looking at I t on her skin, as she did she started to slowly realize the knights fascination with it. It had a salty and sweet taste and she had to admit that the scarlet red of the blood looked nice on her creamy white skin. She was so enthralled by both things she barely herd Reiko’s question. Looking up at the knight she thought for a moment before answering. “I felt alive, a rush like never before, excited almost. As for the best I will say it’s the best I have felt with another woman but M y dear Reiko you should know that Being with Master will always be the best for me, though I will admit submitting to your command and your lessons is something I would gladly do any time. At least in the bed room”

Reiko smiled at Vera, "Of course, the Master will always be best for us, but we will find ways to have pleasure as we wish. In fact, it seems we have another woman wanting our pleasure." She turned around and Zeal was in the room, having been rubbing her pussy through her leotard as Vera was being cut and toyed with by the knights.

Yuuko grabbed Vera and brought her to the bed and tied her down next to Vera, "Perhaps she would like to tell her young apprentice what she told us while we play with her too." She mounted Zeal and began choking her hard as Reiko did the same with Vera, wanting to hear the two sisters enjoy the pleasure and pain that they specialized in.

Zeal who had been watching the other two women dominating her mistress had found herself completely turned on she had began rubbing herself through her leotard. She had thought she was being quiet but her moan's had apprentice caught the ear of Reiko. She then soon found herself being grabbed bye Yukko who then forced her down on the bed next to her Mistress and tied down and mounted bye the knight who began to choke her. At first she struggled but she then felt the calming warmth of her mistress's magic and her words. "Do not struggle Zeal accept the pain and the ebbing of your life feel the pain that it causes and accept the gift. You are your Masters toy and that even means submitting to others besides even me. After all pain helps us to appreciate the pleasures that much more" Vera then let out a gasp and a loud moan as Rekio's choking caused her to feel the build up of an intense orgasm causing her to buck her wet cunt sopping wet as she writhed in her binding form the pleasure.

Mean while Zeal did as she was told trusting that the knght that had mounted her would know when to stop, and then she felt it, the meting of both the pleasure and the pain and soon her cunt to was soaking wet and the woman let out a loud gasp of the intensity of it all burst though her body causing her to moan loudly as she to began to writhe in her bindings. "Oh Mistress it feels so good, Oh Yukko so me more of the knights ways so I to can become versed in the pleasure of plain I will follow my Mistress in these learning and become your student as much as hers."

Yuuko began cutting Zeal's flesh, avoiding her nipples and her belly for the sake of the belly inside of the acolyte. She would indulge in Zeal's blood and having her taste it along with herself. The two women ground against each other before Yuuko had Zeal taste her moist pussy as the dark knight's tongue would assault her soaking pussy as her leotard was moved aside.

Reiko ground against Vera before letting her juices gush onto the nun's stomach as her hips rocked back and forth in the air. "Yuuko and I wish to make our own order within the cult for our fellow knights who will accept their new place. We are women who seek to dominate and conquer, even when we were holy knights. We are drawn to blood and pain as warriors, and we want to be sure out strength is devoted to the cult." She looked over to Zeal as she writhed in her bonds, "And we will need the perverse magic of your Sisters to do it once they have had their babies."

Back
Top Bottom