Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB The reverse Rockwell families.

When all the men came back from (the) war it seemed that they’d come home to an entirely new country. Women had manufactured the weapons, bombs, planes and boats they used to fend off the fascists, welders carpenters, railroad, cargo ship captains, truck drivers, police officers, even fireman. Where all jobs that had become predominantly filled by women and very well at that. Many of the jobs the men had before they left for the European front where now held by their wife’s and where told not to worry about coming back. This was the start of a new era. A new country. A new family.

the suggestion here is that the typical 50s/60s family structure (although this can take place at any point really) of a man in a button down and slacks crossing a threshold of the family home every day to a hot meal, a news paper, a housewife whose done her makeup twice today to look good for her husband who won’t even notice because wether he does or not it’s her job. Well those days are gone.

The men duefully run the families errands during the day, doctors appointments and PTA meetings, grocery shopping laundry, house work, dinner, ignoring the phone calls of other men asking if a woman who shares the same name as his wife because in these days we cannot question the matriarch of the household. One might get a swift palm across the face, perhaps a few licks from her belt, they’ve even mentioned “husband obedience aids” in the paper with cages for the men’s packages and this new thing called “pegging”. So while the worlds changed the saying.

“happy wife. Happy life” has remained true.

Theirs a number of pairings I’ve thought for this but if you have any suggestions I’m happy to hear them as well

husband and wife (slice of life a number of situations that can occur)

husband and the milk “woman”

husband and the overly touchy boss in the office he’s an assistant for. Or perhaps even the neighbors wife.

some kinks I’d like to include would be: Cage and chastity play, cuckolding/cheating (after all divorce is taboo) light pain play, slapping, spanking, choking, pegging, race play (perhaps we’re the trendy new interracial couple) and I’m open to hear any you’d like to include with limits being underaged, bathroom, and animals.

Hope to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom