Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Candy Shop of Erotic Delights(Now Opened. All Welcomed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The candy shop. It was about time that he got there, and he slowly walked forward, entering the doors. Alexander looked around for his new employer, Zero. He was dressed in all white/silver, to match his hair, the only thing missing that color being the red in his eyes. Soon enough, he found Zero.

"Reporting for the bodyguard position, Zero." He said in a low voice. "How many hours?"

Juliana finished up with Pratorr, thanking him, and excused herself. she fixed her clothing before returning to the shop. she smiled as there were new faces she hadnt seen before. She went up to Alexander and introduced herself. "Hello, i'm Juliana. what kind of job are you doing?" She smiled and waved to Wolf, giving him a 'one second' gesture.

He heard the woman talk to him, and he slowly turned to look her over quickly. "I am Alexander, and I'm the new Bouncer here." He sat down, crossing a leg over his knee as he looked over her once more. "Friends of mine nicknamed me the White Knight, because I wear all white."

Juli smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you Alex. if you need anything, please, feel free to let me know." She giggled a little. "That's a very interesting nickname. My nickname is just Juli. very plain." She talked to him for a bit.

He smiled seductively at her, quirking his eyebrows slightly for a moment. "If you ever need someone to save you, Cara Mia..." he gently took her hand and kissed the back of it. "...Just call out my name, and I will be there in a hurry to get you out of any tight spot."

She blushed, giggling. "I sure will, Alexander." She smiled, softly at him. "Do you need anything? something to drink? eat?" She smiled, batting her eyes at him. she was very taken by him and all his charm.

He smiled softly, shaking his head. "No, I am fine, Cara Mia." He said softly, brushing a lock of his bangs behind his ear. "I am simply waiting for Zero. He seemed to have disappeared. But why don't you sit down with me, have a drink on me?"

She sat next to him, thanking him. "Thank you, but i dont drink when i'm working." She blushed some more. it was almost like this Alex fellow had some kind of power over her. She didnt mind though, it was rather refreshing. She bit her bottom lip a little, still smiling at him.

He smiled, moving his hand to gently rest on hers. "Something to eat then? I am sure you are hungry, from what I could hear from the deeper rooms." There was no contempt or anger in his voice, like he thought her something dirty for that. His voice was completely airy and joking. He knew what being a maid here implied.

Juli blushed, softly. "I am some what famished. if you wouldnt mind, i would like some candy. maybe a Laffy Taffy or a Jolly Rancher." She said, a little shyly. she blushed more, looking at him, smiling coyly. She normally wouldnt suggest such a thing, but it was this trance he had over her. It was making her more confident than usual.

He smiled, getting up and going up to the candy counter. He looked around and saw something she might like more than the Jolly Rancher or Laffy Taffy. He paid for the Red Hots and went back to her. "I got you something you might like a little more." He said, handing her the bag of it.

"Say, I have a room here for a bit. Why don't we go in and make some use of it?"

Juliana smiled, nodding and watching him walk away. he then came back and handed her a bag. she didnt even look at them, before putting some in her mouth. he stood before her and she looked up at him. she felt herself get up, but it didnt seem like she was controlling herself. soon, she found herself following behind him, sucking on a few of the candies. her body started to get hot, and feeling her clothes brush against her skin was driving her crazy.

It was just down the hall until he was opening a door and leading her into it. The room was candle lit, just for him. There were no windows. He closed the door behind her, turning to her and pulling her close, kissing her in a passion he showed very few.

Anic was talking a nap thinking to himself in his dreams. Suddenly, he woke up shaking his head "Man, did I miss anything?" He looks around and all was normal "This place is boring. It seems like nothing every goes on here at all other then the sex really, the scent was thick in his nostrils as he gets up and stretches slightly "Well, boss man is there anything you need me to do?" He walks around looking for Zero.

KiKi was still wondering around looking at the place. It was so boring that nothing had happened in a while. Aside from that one guy talking to her she hadn't seen anyone else. Wondering if there was anyone else she found the counter in the front of the shop and hopped up on it sitting down. She crossed her legs casually and looked around yawning a bit.

Raziel99 said:
It was just down the hall until he was opening a door and leading her into it. The room was candle lit, just for him. There were no windows. He closed the door behind her, turning to her and pulling her close, kissing her in a passion he showed very few.

Juli gasped, being a little surprised by him pulling her in like that. She giggled a little before he kissed her and mmmed softly into the kiss, kissing him right back with as much passion. her skin felt hot against his, and in contrast his was cool. where their skin made contact, it felt good. she wanted to have more of their skin touching. And the sensation was amazing. everything she felt was like twice as strong. His lips, his embrace, it was all that much more sensual to her. She cooed at him softly after they had broken the kiss. She looked into his eyes, biting her bottom lip. He was devilishly handsome, and as charming as a prince. She could feel herself, almost as if he were looking into her soul, getting more and more entranced or infatuated with him. which ever it be, she was enjoying it.

It was like he was reading her mind, reading her need for more skin between them. His hands slowly pulled her apron off, then slowly unbuttoned her shirt. He was purposefully being slow, letting the anticipation build up, as well at the heat and the candy. He knew how to work a woman, and he knew that she would beg for him to go faster soon. He always gave them what they wanted. His lips found hers again, kissing her more feverishly.

• Her auburn ponytails swishing this way and that, Kimiko rushed to her new job at the inn as a maid. With no mode of transportation, she had to run her way there. Fortunately for her it was nearby her neighborhood. However, she lacked athletic talent so by the time she reached the entrance she was panting as if she ran a marathon non-stop. "S-sorry...if...I'm l-late,"she said in between gasps of air and bending over a bit. The skirt of her uniform threatened to reveal her underwear, she quickly stood up straight with a slight blush to look around the shop to see a few people. Giving a small bow she softly greeted them, unsure of who was her new boss. "U-um, I'm Kimiko Ito. It's nice to m-meet you all. I'm here for the maid position a-and I'll do my best!" [/list:u][/list:u]

Pariah was sick of the world at home, at his classes. He was 20 years old and already sick of most things life seemed to offer. Everything became drab and excessively mundane - television, computer games, even hanging out with friends. Overtime, he would lose more and more passion in life; nothing surprised him anymore. However, there was one day he had heard of a strange shop - one full of horrors and unspeakable perversions. It almost seemed mythological, unreal. After finding the location from an acquaintance, who warned him not to go cause curiosity was often hostile, Pariah set off to the shop and stepped inside.

Already, there was great stimulation. Pariah almost blushed as he heard the soft moans and smacks of lips against lips, erotic fantasies played out. And then there was the cute girl in the main outfit. When she bent over, Pariah could catch a glimpse of her panties. He stood there dumbfounded.

"H... hello?" Pariah muttered.

(Apologies to whom I was interacting with at the moment in this thread, but I must disengage and see to the needs of others. Please see the rules for reasons of why I did this.)

Zero emerged from the storage room wiping his hands clean with a rag. When he saw Kimiko, he smiled and mades his way over to her. "I'm glad you could come, Kimiko. I hope you will enjoy working here." After her came in a male customer, and his first impression of the place made Zero smile almost fiendishly like a playful imp. "Greetings, customer." He adressed him with a slight bow of formality. "Welcome to my shop. If you need any assistants please feel free to call up any of my maids or butlers. They will help you with what you need."

James had heard about a shop that caught his interest from various rumors around town he was already predisposed to being a little more adventurous and it seemed like someplace held like very much, be it as an employee or a guest as he happily jumped from roof to roof to make the trip quicker and avoid any possible crowds through the streets.

He landed on the roof of the shop quietly his ears perking up when he heard the noises from the shop as he carefully gauged his jump landing in front of the door “This seems like the place.” he stated out loud happily as he entered through the front door.

Machele stepped out of her car, her waist length black hair falling in front of her face. Having making a promise to her dead mother about it, she's never cut it.

Her bright green eyes peered across the street. The Candy Shop that she heard so many other people gossiping about. She took in a deep breath and closed the car door. Making sure that her outfit was still good, she made her way across the street to the door step of the shop.

She tightened her tongue ring, her lip rings and her all her other peircings that she had and opened the door. People were already filling the place. Some of the men were rather very good looking. The woman were as equally pretty.

"Well being bisexual has it's advantages." She said walking around, eyeing most of the men and women that were in there.

Machele looked around still, sitting down at a table, she pulled out a bottle of water from her purse.

"Well...Oh..." She was cut off by her phone vibrating in her lap. She looked at it and closed it back up again, ignoring the call.

She stood up once again, and look at the variety of candy.

"What are slimeballs." She said to herself, not to anyone in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom