Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Female fighters for your amusement

Lady Decima

Meteorite
Hello all,

I’ve had a pie-in-the-sky idea rattling around in my head for a while now, and I think it is time to start looking for partners for it.

I’m going to start by say that, for this one, I’m only looking for female partners (female behind the screen). Male or futa characters are welcome (more on that below), but I’ve just found that for certain stories I mesh better with the writing style of other women.

The setting for this is negotiable, everything from fantasy to sci-fi to modern or superhero, but the main themes would be the same. I'd play a group of captive women who are forced to compete against one another for their freedom. They could be heroines enslaved by a villain, captive fighters on a remote island, fantasy adventurers pitted against one another in an arena, etc.

You would play the captors -- the people who have forced them into combat. These could be men, women, futas, or even non-human creatures depending on the setting.

I'll have a roster of fighters and you'll get to choose who fights whom, and you and your characters will have their way with the loser of each match. I'm playing out a bit of a voyeuristic streak here, so the idea is that I'll write the fight scenes themselves for your enjoyment. However, not even I will know who is going to win until I write the scene; I'll be using a simple dice system and leave it to chance.

I use images of real people, such as celebrity faceclaims, as visual inspiration for my characters, so you'll have the opportunity to request any favorites.

Kinks will be fairly dark: non-con, humiliation, etc., but not to the extent of death or gore. I can provide an F-List with more details on kinks to discuss details if the overall structure interests you. This can be played over PMs or in a thread.

Back
Top Bottom