Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Craving Curves, Romance & Story (NSFW Links)

Grimoire

The Book of Love
Hiya! Looking for something kind of specific today--

The Usual Preamble

- Experienced roleplayer: I've been at this for a good solid 14 years, from message boards to chat rooms to novella-style on Google Docs.
- Flexible beyond belief. I play all skin tones, all races, all genders, sexes, and orientations.
- Related, in the eternal d/s dynamic, I am switch as all heck.
- Preferred format: Discord -> PMs -> Threads.
- I don't have any requirements when it comes to post length or content. I tend to match -- I'm here for good, passionate writing. I've had perfectly detailed and exhaustive prose that leaves me cold and slightly typoed and grammatically-iffy roleplays that leave me hot and bothered. I just want some good, clean smut. Just be reasonably literate and put in some passion, you know?
- In line with my flexibility, I don't care who you are out behind the keyboard.

- Obligatory F-List

With all of that out of the way...

Craving & Kink List

By far, the hardest thing for me to find is someone willing to play particularly curvy women -- whether you want to call them BBW, chubby, or even just thicc -- bonus points for women of color. I get it! Many people find pleasure in playing idealized lovelies in line with the usual beauty standards. But I like all the things people seem to not want. Muscle girls, solid dwarven women, chubby girls, orc women, all these great and interesting things.

Often, when I want any of these types I have to put myself up as the female side -- and have several excellent and lovely roleplays where I'm doing just that right now.

But damn it, I'd like to be on the other side of this! You spoil me on this, and I'll spoil you right back. Concisely, I'm after the following!

- Curvy women, natch. My one non-negotiable.
- Interracial themes optional.
- Long-term romance or short-term smut -- flexible on ratios here.
- Your kink here -- honestly, if there's any kind of kink you like or have a hard time fulfilling elsewhere, let me know!

Plot Ideas & Potential Pairings

WIP! To be expanded when I am less exhausted.

A very simple idea -- an artist is searching for a muse for his art, someone to inspire his brush and give life to his canvas.

Who is the girl that does it for him? The shy, chubby goth/nerd girl? A good-natured homebody who thinks herself plain? Even the teacher of his art class, recently divorced?

Simple and cute idea.

Whilst traveling in a foreign land, perhaps to br delivered for political marriage, a princess' caravan has been attacked. Narrowly, she and a favored knight manage to make it past the ambush.

Now, behind enemy lines and unsure of who to trust, this knight must get the princess either home or to this foreign capital, trying to keep safe this royal girl-- as well as his heart.

Very simple idea -- YC has been pulled out to the club by her friends, but it isn't really her scene. She would rather be at home wrapped up in blankets -- but nevertheless she catches someone's eye that night.

Could go all sorts of directions, from a simple one night stand to fantastical elements such as your classic vampire on the prowl.

Image Inspiration

The images here are just for inspiration to get across what I'm looking for. I'm not going to dictate your character appearance for you -- but if there are any that strike your interest, feel free!

Drawn - Stylized & Anime
Drawn - Painted & Etc.
Photo

Writing Sample

A few samples showing the varying styles of my writing. More to be added soon!

Hadrian Valmere stood alone in his chamber in the healers’ quarter.

That quiet and oft-overlooked section of the castle, where grey stone presided over the colorful span of the royal gardens -- much of which they were responsible for tending. An anointed cloister of graven stone, at once central and removed from the inner workings of the castle. It was connected to the interwoven sprawl of hidden passageways that defined the castle, so that its healers may move unnoticed and unspoken of, providing their care in the waning hours of day for those whose care would best go unmentioned.

Like all of the servants’ quarters, it was the sort of place where secrets drifted along the breezeway, pooling into these places, settling into the cracks between the stones like mold in the mortar. Things best left unsaid or, at least, unremembered -- some of which had been spoken about the enigmatic head healer himself.

They said he was an eastern druid. They said he bore the blood of elves, just perceptible in the lines of his face -- such trust the king must have had, for the blood that had long ago nourished the druids’ groves and turned the ashes into slurry and mud.

A long and strange road had led the healer to those chambers. To a tucked-away round room in the north wing of the castle. It was ordinarily an untidy little space, full of charms and glassware, tomes and tapestries. Bits of a history he carried with him like a cloak, shrouding what the castle layman knew. And now it was a room mostly stripped bare -- tidied up, after a fashion. The glassware tucked away to their spots, all save a slender bottle of purple, and the books swept away somewhere.

The fire in the hearth crackled away merrily, a scrap of curling parchment twisting away amongst the pile of embers.

A fire that shimmered on in the autumn shade of his eyes -- his impassive expression laid bare for no one to see.

Her pleas fell on deaf ears, her struggling touch on insensate flesh. It was the sort of moment that communicated in its entirety that this girl, this slip of a maiden, could scarcely make any sort of escape against his strength and apparent need for her body. The diaphanous silk of her slip rustled against the hair of his body, threatening to tear against the roughness of his frame. "You needn't ask, princess. You'll have it in time," Suleiman said, a deep rumble in his chest punctuating what must have been a joke.

One hand slid down the small of her back, across the gentle swell of her behind, pulling up the back of her shift until one heavy, hot hand could grasp lewdly at what he found, soft and smooth under his touch. He apparently needed no hands to hold her so tight against him, for his other buried itself in crimson hair, twining in strands of fire as he leaned forward against her, baring her back down suddenly. Her back hit the sheets, and then his chest was against hers again. A crushing weight, pressing the crux of his hips against hers as he took from her another kiss. Something hot, tongue invading her inexperienced mouth-- stolen glances at a fractured mirror made the tableau all the more interesting, of nut brown against cream white, of his towering form consuming the princess' body like a storm might a frightened plains' hare.

"You will enjoy this," Suleiman said. "This much, I can promise you. It is the least I could do for your... ngh. Assistance," he breathed a laugh, his hands sliding up the sides of her hips, pulling up that slip more and more, baring pale skin by inch after delicious inch, baring her to the heat of his body that now seemed to redouble with no more shield against it--

Last edited:
db761ey-13e375c8-5617-47b8-965c-e3c064b87bc7.png
Bump

Back
Top Bottom