Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Nonbinary Sexfighting And More

frictionfiction

Meteorite
Hello. This is first time here and I will try my best to get across my interests! I am looking for a long term session, that focuses on some story and smut. I enjoy when my partner and I play characters of the same gender. As my subject reveals, I enjoy sex fighting. The act of wrestling, fighting and struggling with the goal being to prove that one person's sexuality is better, stronger, hotter, etc. I tend to enjoy the sex aspect more than the fight, if that makes sense.

I play as any NB gender comfortably. Futanari, shemale, femboy/trap, trans. I know there's overlap there, I just want to get across that a feminine form with a penis or penis and balls is my ideal form.

I have several big turn on's in these games and would love to find someone to explore them with.
Frottage/cockfighting
Oils and slippery substances.
Equals struggling until someone can get the upper hand or ending up in a tie.
Incest settings between siblings.
Inexperienced characters with everything to prove but no proper skills in fighting or sex.
Tight, enclosed spaces. Sleeping bags, back of a car, shower, bathroom stall.
Trash talking between the rivals. This could be as take as "You're a loser!" To smutty and triggering like "You pathetic queer! Your cock is leaking for me, just fucking give up!"
Non consensual to an extent. Both parties are invested in winning their conflict or coming out on top, but do not want admit to getting off or being inferior.
Switching between sub and dom. The story would allow each of us moments to shine.

I have other interests and am fairly open to many different settings and characters. Aliens, demons, high schools, etc. Basic anime or realistic stuff. I don't have many turn offs, feel free to bounce any suggestions or interests off me. I am infrequently active but will check in almost daily, with several days of frequent activity. I unfortunately have a full social life and hectic work schedule. But I really enjoy creative, smutty fiction.

Back
Top Bottom