Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Yuri Roleplay - Need a dominant woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renne_Hakumai

Super-Earth
Alright, After reading a Manga and it's made me crave the plot that's inside it. I want to do it so badly I will love who ever gives it to me. Any here's the plot.

- Name - Is a regular student going through her first year of high school. She gets good grades and is the average student, one day while walking in the hall a demoness appears from a lake in the schools court yard. - name - Can't believe her eyes, what makes it worse is the demoness claims -name- is her's and only her's. That's when the fun begins.

It's Demon X Human / Mistress X Slave / Sillyness / Romance / Fighting

Manga available upon request

There are two worlds, the demon and human world. If one is born a human and dies they go to the demon world, if one is a demon and dies they are born a human in the human world. My girl is first born as a demon and the demoness and her fall in love at a young age. But my girl dies in the demon world, but since she was close to the princess of the demon world she retained the memories of her former life, but they are locked away in her mind.

As she dies she tells her love to wait for her and then find her in the human world, which is not hard since the difference in apperence are not great. So the demoness waits for years till she senses her lover is back and well, she then transports to the human world to claim her love for a few reasons.

1. To stop anyone else from claiming her
2. To train her in the magic powers that fill her body
3. To get her memories to return to her
4. To have her true love back in her arms.

I want to play the girl, the submissive side, Sorry if this makes me loose 95% of my lookers. MY GIRL WILL NOT BE A SUPER SUB, SHE WILL FIGHT BACK

Rules:

Literacy - I post what you post, my average post is three to four paragraphs. I never give one liners, I hate them, I would rather stab myself then give a one liner.

Limits - Don't have them, don't like them, will not role-play with them.

No one liner, No Chat speak, No leet speak, and for god shake use a spell checker!

Msn or Pms - Msn preferred if you wanting to see the manga.

I have several plot twists ready, the manga also has plot ideas.

We are not playing Cannon X Cannon, I'm up for it but probably wont find it. Plus, I want to make my own girl and I'm sure you do to.

So I hope from some messages soon ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom