Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB On the hunt for cute submissive traps and crossdressers.

TenderAggression

Planetoid
Heya! Call me Pan, or Yang, either work.

First of all, allow me to thank you for paying my thread a visit. It honestly means a ton to me. With the formalities out of the way, allow me to explain what I'm looking for in a semi-organised manner.

My main objective

I'm currently on the search for partners who are willing to play cute and submissive males who enjoy embracing their feminine nature and indulge in hobbies such as crossdressing and general bottoming. The ones who take pride in one-upping girls and making straight men confused.

What do I offer?

If you are willing to play the role of such a character, you will find that I excel at playing dominant characters of all sorts. From the harsh, cruel sorts, to dominants who love aftercare, tender affections, and pillowtalk. I can play a wide age-range, though characters in their mid-twenties and higher is where I'm comfortable.

Kinks

I'll be honest, I am open to almost anything as long as you are willing to communicate with me first, however, the ones which are always fine by me are:

Bondage
Rough Sex
Sensory Deprivation
Edging
Vanilla sex
Tantric sex
Massaging
Oral

Hard No's

Cuckolding
Gore
Vore
Scat
Torture or emotional abuse

Plots

KnightxSquire

A traditional fantasy roleplay where a young and feminine boy acts as a squire to an older more experienced knight. Over the course of their time together, feelings develop and the young boy decides if he can't make his master swing his way.

Modern Slice of Life:

Something as simple as two guys meeting on a dating app. Really. Playing out a healthy relationship with good communication is totally acceptable, provided the characters are well-written and their relationship well-explored

Taboo/Incest

You've heard this one before. The son has developed a tendency towards the more feminine side of life, crossdressing, applying makeup, and maybe more sordid deeds like camming and playing with sex toys. One day, his dad finds out, but feels interest rather than disgust.

These are simply ideas. As long as the characters involve a more submissive feminine male and a dominant one, I'm happy to hear what you have to suggest.

Regardless of whether or not you've decided to take up my offer, I appreciate you reading down this far. Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom