Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F ⬜️⬜️⬜️Valkyrie's Request Thread -> Dark Themes, Story Heavy - Violence, Torture & Fearplay⬜️⬜️⬜️

VaIkyrie

Planetoid
Header.png
b506a427b78c52d25561af2a0de4ab75.png

Hello everyone.

A few things about me. I’m Valkyrie, I live in Europe (Denmark) I am 24 and I’m a college student. I’ve been roleplaying for a couple of years, so I’m not a veteran but I still believe I can be an entertaining partner. Along with my college studies, I have a part time job and multiple hobbies on the side. I enjoy gaming and TV series, much like everyone else this planet. Denmark is GMT +1 and has roughly 6 hours difference from the United States timezone.

efsgerhe.png

c58d39d7dbe0183eb9ee656a385f9a30.png
  • I don’t post one liners. Expect at least two to three paragraphs per reply. In general, I tend to match my partner’s output when it comes to role plays. The more they write, the more I write in response.
  • I work full time and I have many hobbies. Expecting more than 1 reply per day from me is next to impossible. I value quality over quanitity. You can expect 3 to 4 replies per week however, even more depending on how much fun I am having with the story.
  • I don’t ghost. College life can be stressful at times and some days I might not be in the mood to post, but I always let my partner know if I need a break or if I’m not having fun. If I feel I’m being disrespected in PMs or if my partner is simply not interested, I reserve my right to stop messaging but that’s rare.
  • Not super into OOC stuff, but my Discord is open if you wish to chat. Mind you, I’d appreciate when people keep the OOC interaction to a reasonable amount and don’t become stalkers or boyfriends.
  • English is my second language so please keep that in mind. This fact has never stopped me from writing a lot, however it could be a nuisance to some and I can understand why. Obviously you can tell by my RT if my level of English is good enough for your taste or not. In case it isn’t, simply do not send me a message and ignore me.

12413251235.png

234afe252a50d25dc2be0a8a7bc8f35c.png
  • I am a Switchy Roleplayer but I mostly enjoy role playing against Dominant characters. To keep my interest said characters have to be violent and sadistic. I want them to fight me mentally and I enjoy being broken down methodically, as I feel that’s what makes a Roleplay engaging and entertaining for both. If you are looking for a vanilla, BDSM Master x Pet thing then I’m sorry, I won’t be interested. I fight back, a lot.
  • I like Dark themes. Non-Sexual Torture, Interrogation scenes, Verbal Abuse, Public Humiliation and all in between. Violence and Torture absolutely have to be in my RPs and so the non consensual relations. I understand Non-con it’s not everyone’s thing but these are my big turn ons.
  • I enjoy Story over Smut. Sex in general is often non existent in my Roleplays as I am much more focused on Stories and World Bulding. Don’t approach me with Smut in mind because you are going to be disappointed. If I am being completely honest, I am perfectly fine with stories in which Smut doesn’t exist at all, so keep that in mind.

Current Craving: Super Hero vs Super Villain!

I understand Madame Web might be the worst movie of all time, but it did trigger something in me along the ways of: "What happens if a female Superhero gets captured by the villain?" Would that be something that picks your interest?

Princess x Enemy King/Bandit Leader

This can be quite an interesting pairing. My Character would be a noble princess of a small town with very little military personal to defend herself. Her castle gets raided by YC and his or her men, and she gets captured. She knows something that YC desperately want to know, whether it be the location of a secret sanctum or treasure. Or maybe YC simply wants to hurt her for his or her own amusement. This is obviously just a prompt that can be extended and modified in many ways.

Spy X Terrorist/Enemy Spy

This could work as a modern military set piece. MC is a highly trained military sniper or spy, or anything really. She gets captured in a spec ops mission that goes terribly wrong for everyone who is involved in it. She wakes up chained and bruised in YC’s safe house and whats happens next is all in your hands. She clearly has a lot of precious intelligence that she won’t give up that easily. How far will YC go in order to break her?

Detective/Victim x Serial Killer

MC could either be a Detective tasked with capturing YC and bring them to justice, or a random victim of their rage. YC is a well known murderer with multiple casualties and victims in their tally. They set their sight on YC and what happens next is up to us.

12413251235.png

b5daa85b7fad16e5647e2ec52f11c014.png

I’m down for virtually any type of pairing and prompt as long as it includes the dark elements mentioned above. As for the fandoms:

• Fantasy: Original, Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, Elder Scrolls in general, Witcher, Dragon Age
  • Post Apocalypse: DayZ, Division, Fallout, Metro
  • Modern: Ask me.

That’s enough for now!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom