Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hermaphrodites...prepare to be collared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raventhefuhrer

Planetoid
Hello, time for a new ad from Raven. Yay. Here are the basics...

I am a male roleplayer playing a female character (which is why this thread is in this forum), seeking hermaphrodite characters played by female roleplayers. I don't roleplay with other guys as a personal choice. I have a wide array of fetishes, and an even wider array of things I'm willing to accommodate. Lay them on me. Lets see if any herms want to try my new character on for size. She is a brutal but rewarding mistress.

Beautiful, intelligent, sexy, and most of all rich Sophia von Wolfen, daughter of the Austrian industrial Czar Hanz von Wolfen, had it all. In every circle she was the talk of the town, and practically anyone from Prince to Pauper wanted a chance to date this delectable princess. Of course, the world's most eligible heiress only became all the more desired when her dear old dad passed away, leaving her his entire fortune and corporate empire on account of her being his sole surviving relative.

Unfortunately, Sophia had no intention of marrying. She sold her father's holdings, cashing out in good times and banking what she got before retiring at the ripe old age of twenty-six to her families' palatial castle in the Austrian Alps not far from Innsbruck. A former aid worker, that is where her true philanthropist work began.

Sophia's retirement estate was to become the home of all sorts of depraved debauchery on account of the Austrian heiresses' one true hobby in life: Dickgirls. All sorts of rich and important people would send their 'mistakes' to her, and the third world was an especially hefty provider to the rich Mistress who bought them at exorbitant rates, even when considering the going price for a human slave in the modern day world! At any given time Sophie keeps a harem of twenty women of virtually any age, training them, teaching them to enjoy and revel in their submission to their goddess. Hermaphrodite ladies are taught the values of subservience and obedience, and most of all chastity. Body worship, degradation, and orgasm denials are the curriculum of the day, and not one speck of cum is released without this cruel domina's express permission. Successful pets would either be resold on the vibrant sex slave market, or they would be asked to stay on permanently as 'instructors', the Goddess Sophie's little nymph helpers.

Castle von Wolfen itself was a large fortress, with walls and a spacious interior that had once been the summer home of Holy Roman Emperors and any number of other rulers. Its outer defenses still had damage from two world wars, and for all of its grandiose it got very cold at night...but it did have one feature that made it just perfect for the reclusive heiress: It was secluded. High up in the Alpine mountains, protected by snow and distance from civilization, the castle was reachable only by those determined to get to it by poorly wrought mountain roads or by helicopter when the weather was calm. It was the ideal place for Sophia's new lifestyle.

Thats the setup for a little story that's been bouncing around in my head for awhile. The main fetish involved here will be Orgasm Denials/chastity, with all sorts of ancillary kinks ranging from footworship to just plain old spanking and anything else you want to come up. I'm flexible, and so is Sophie when it comes to a sub's desires and kinks. I can go for just about anything. I intend to roleplay over IM by the way...threads tend not to work out for me. I've had two thread roleplays on this site so far and both are dead or 'on indefinite hiatus' due to my partner's inactivity.

Please review Sophie's Rabbit Hole: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sophia%20von%20Wolfen">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sop ... n%20Wolfen</a><!-- m --> and feel free to either PM me here or get in contact with me over the IM addresses listed in the character notes. Don't be angry if I don't respond immediately though, I always leave my IM's signed in even when I go to bed, and even so every response to this ad will receive an answer of some sort. I don't ever outright ignore people! Hope to hear from you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom