Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Monster Lovers Unite! NSFW Pictures inside!

Chiefs999

Monster Lover~
Welcome!
Have you ever looked at something so deformed, something so utterly horrifyingly inhuman and thought to yourself…I wanna fuck it? Well that is basically what the premise of this thread is. Whether it be some kind of alien, monster, creature, or even something new entirely! Specifically I’m looking for the monster to be female, up to you if you want MC to also be a monster or a regular human. If you got this far and that sounds interesting then keep reading friend, there is a lot of juicy details to get through…but first the boring rules.

Rules!

1) Have fun - Probably my most important rule, sounds simple enough but I want this roleplay to be something you look forward to replying too. I want this to satisfy your kinks just as much as it does mine, got something interesting you want to add? Even if we have already started and well through it already? Flick me a PM and we can discuss it. Found this awesome NSFW character you are interested in playing as, or want me to play as? Link it to me!

2) Literacy - Not asking for anything over the top here, just want my responses to be readable. Everyone makes mistakes, especially me, and I won’t hold that against anyone.

3) Patience - Things get busy sometimes, it happens to everyone. A harmless poke to see what’s happening is fine by me, I can easily sneak in a response to that, however don’t pester me for a reply, all that does is add stress and if done enough times it will kill my mood for the roleplay completely.

4: Unsure about something? - Ask! Worse case scenario is that I will say no. And this goes for anything, from ideas of any kind to being unsure about something in the roleplay or request thread.

Kinks, Images and ideas!

Plots and ideas are always a fun thing. From smut focused fuckfests to plotty high brow fun as well as everything in between. I am up for it all so just let me know what you prefer. I like hearing plots and ideas from my partners, so to that end, here are some images and basic hooks to inspire! I would love to see your own collection in return!

Current craving: Zirda from Magic The Gathering. Note I know absolutely nothing about the lore and the background of the world and characters of the card game, I simply fell in love with this character as soon as a saw her and would LOVE to play out a roleplay revolving around her somehow.

For those who know about SCP-1471, i would LOVE to do something revolving around her: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Video (sound): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5-1 5-2, 6, 7

I have provided a few reference images below with uncreative names associated with them so you can see exactly how 'monstrous' or 'alien' I'm talking about. However if you so happen to have a few pictures of your own, I'm more than happy to see them.

Evolve, Evolve 2
Taking 'Root' to a whole new level
Best to do as she says
Bug, Bug 2
Making a deal
Apocalyptical setting
More efficient than cows
Cave creature
Exotic parts
Unique Positions
Hunted
Crystal guardian
Failed experiment
Tyranid
Different Species
Joys and Horror's of Blowjobs
Helping it evolve
Space tinder
Zagara
Living fleshlight
Military
Mobile prison
Feral

I will name these individual images later, for now, just link me the image in a PM, be it from this list or one you found!

Sci-Fi: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18. 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29

Monsters: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29

Fantasy/other: With this one I can go on forever, so just come at me with your favorite monster girl or fantasy creature, I know there is one that has caught your eye.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Videos (sound): 1, 2, 3, 4

Kind of got off topic with some of the images above but even if the creature in question appears to have a humanoid structure then that's fine, however the more horrifying/inhuman the better ^-^ Below I have added some furry and monster girl albums that i stumbled across a while back and saved. If something from the above or below tickles your fancy then feel free to copy and paste it/them into your PM!

Inhuman Thread
Anthro Album
Anthro Album 2
Furry bondage

Now onto the kinks. Here is my F-List, there are some kinks I have still yet to custom add but in the meantime it should suffice

For now that is everything i have to say, will update this in the future, I hope you have a nice day and I look forward to hearing back from you!

Last edited:
Monster/human hybrids or just straight up monsters welcome! ^-^ Currently craving something harem related.

Been a while since I last bumped this thread. Needs a revamp buuuuuut the premise still applies ^-^

Back
Top Bottom