Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB A Barely Functioning Request Thread

ibzPzjL.png

If I put a pretty enough coat of paint on this, you promise to ignore all the flaws?

Alright, you can call me Steve, Susan, Frank, Penelope, Cupcake, Potato, Razzmatazz, P32, or whatever comes to your mind. I honestly don't care. This is RP, whatever you are on the other side is as much need-to-know as what I am. Anonymity is the best gift the internet has really given us, and even that can be used more for harm than good. Anyway, you're reading my thread... so why don't I get to why you're really here.

The big thing with me and my RPs are that I enjoy a good aesthetic. What does that mean? Basically, our characters can go to pound town as much as they like, but we need to give Pound Town some life. I enjoy world-building with my smut. I feel you guys getting ready to click away. This isn't going to be Lord of the Rings or anything Brian Sanderson writes, I'm just saying let's give context to sex. Sort of rhymes, doesn't it? That's my big rule. And if you give me that, well I'll give you my full investment. I've made maps for games that were smuttier than some stories on AO3. I've created cultures, worlds, NPCs, and even language for a RP that started with banging. I'm not saying we need to write a source book, but... like I said... we need to expand Pound Town to really enjoy the pound in said town. I feel like I'm rambling... you'll get a feel of what I mean down in my example plots.

5DId8vY.jpg

▷ First and foremost, it needs to be known that in this current day-and-age that my job takes precedence over a lot of things--this especially includes RPs. I'll probably give you a response a day. Come home, grab a glass of wine, and hash you out a post. I may have a quick turnaround at work, too, and during those times you won't get a post from me. If that works for you, then let's go.
▷ I RP on BM PMs, e-mails, or gDocs. I might do Discord if you're a shiny apple in my eye, but I will not do threads. I'm bound to lose them.
▷ In regards to quality, it depends on how our RP is rolling. Short, concise replies will be faster. Longer, meatier replies will be slower, but they'll be very worth it. I do ask that you put effort into responses and don't give me nothing-posts. Basically, just posts where you're filling space because you want to get back to me to fill in everything. We both contribute, or I walk the fuck on out.
▷ Don't be afraid to talk to me in length in OOC about what you want. We're happier when we play what we want to play. You're about to learn that I enjoy some weird shit. Let me know your weird shit. The more we chat, the more excited I get. I'm more likely to appease vocal partners than ones that just "go along for the ride." Also, tell me what doesn't work for you. Don't suffer in silence. I'll just feel guilty later, and my drinking problem is bad enough.
▷ Be respectful of me and my wishes, and I'll be respectful of yours. Also, while I don't mind talking a bit about OOC--sometimes you just need to explain why you're pivoting--please don't send me unsolicited pictures of yourself or anything else to do with your RL. I don't want them, and I will nope out if you do. They don't have to be NSFW... just any pictures of yourself. I'm here to be an anonymous space blob that types out words that make you happy. Nothing more. And, yes, there is a reason I've written this. It's happened FAR too often.

lYlR7ua.jpg

▷ I enjoy MxM more than MxF, but if you're vibing with me and want to play F to my M... doesn't hurt to send me a message.
  • ▶ In regards to MxM, I can feel you wondering if I like Dom or Sub. I don't care? I personally enjoy Switch, but I know that's literally 0.001% of people's interests. So, I'm okay with playing either. My limits in this are: don't be that annoying sub. You know what I'm talking about. The sort that makes me roll my eyes and wonder why I even do this. Also, be open-minded in the fact that my Doms probably won't be *sparkle sparkle* pretty.
▷ My genres basically span from the mundane into the fantastical. That being said, I get bored with slice-of-life RPs. So, to give you a mild list:
  • ▶ Fantasy
    ▶ Modern Fantasy
    ▶ Dark Fantasy
    ▶ Supernatural
    ▶ Sci-fi
    ▶ Science Fantasy
    ▶ Anything Applying an Old West Filter
    ▶ Cyberpunk
    ▶ Dystopian
    ▶ Post-Apocalypse
▷ Basic things I enjoy in RPs are Here:
  • ▶ I enjoy an engaging and dynamic storyline.
    ▶ That being said, I love family dynamics and already created relationships.
    ▶ Teasing, long game, eyelash batting... hiding of public erections.
    ▶ Strange character dynamics. Let's not do the usual, let's pair up some different sort of shit.
    ▶ Fun storylines and settings!
    ▶ Allowing me to play someone that looks like someone's Dad.
    ▶ I also love a lot of drama of the right sort and kind.
    ▶ I love inhuman characters. Bring me a variety of species across whatever spectrum you like!
    ▶ Food is great.

va7Tp6A.jpg

Now it gets weird. If you were fine with that lot of RP notions and wanted nothing else, don't read below. If you're curious if I can get weird. OH. I. CAN. GET. WEIRD. So, check below. But again, do not judge.
▷ Pregnancy. Normal Pregnancy. Mpreg. Rapid Preg. Hyper Preg.
▷ Oviposition. Larva. Etc.
▷ Labor/Birth.
▷ Stuffing/Over-Feeding.
▷ Weight Gain.
▷ Expansion.
▷ Hyper Parts (Within Reason.)
▷ Soft Vore.
▷ PURE MONSTERS.
▷ Macro/Micro (not Giantess Kink related. I don't mind size differences, but I don't like that method of RP.)
▷ You knew you would regret reading this list.

r0TQK8Q.png

▷ Rape/Non-Con (We can definitely discuss Dub-Con)
▷ Incest
▷ Bathroom Activities
▷ Furries
▷ Fandom/Celebrities

xRL5pgW.jpg

So, I've written some possible storylines that can go one of many ways: from the very mundane to the very kinky. So, please enjoy!

ELDRITCH DIARIES
  • Retro Supernatural In the 1950s, the small town of Steelflower, a mining town, immediately had no residents. The government wrote it off as some sort of gas leak. Yet, Supernatural Detective (Whatever Their Name Is) believed it to be a coverup. So, they travel to this small Mid-Western town to find it entirely abandoned. They also find that in their mining, the people of Steelflower managed to stumble on an Ancient Eldritch statue that summoned a monster from the beyond. Said monster might not have anything to do with those that are missing, but they do want to know about the said investigator.
  • ▶ We can play any role. Detective, Eldritch Horror, or Partner to the Detective.
    ▶ As I mentioned it is an "Eldritch Horror." It's not a hot dude with horns. There will be a lot of weird shit with this monster.
    ▶ Possible Kinks: Monster Fucking, a Husband and Wife Couple, Pregnancy, Lots of Physical, Emotional, or Mind Control , and Historical Aesthetic.
SALTS OF NIGHTMARE
  • Dark Fantasy In the island kingdoms of Drom Lapine, the Pope of Undine betrays the massive sea goddess and starts to worship a sun-based land god, Sol. Undine, angered by this, sends her armies onto the islands of Drom Lapine. They're monsters that decimate the peoples that aren't pure worshippers. They fight the once Pope of Sol, but he dies in a magnificent battle. The pope's replacement was a young Knight Warden of a noble family that didn't mean to be there, so they immediately bent the knee to Undine's forces. They'd never really departed the old religion, but they'd been forced to by the now-dead pope. Undine's Avatar the Knight Warden are reforming the islands of Drom Lapine and maybe move towards the actual lands of this place.
  • ▶ Either role can be any gender.
    ▶ If we do want to take over the rest of the world, I will build a world map, and we'll work on a pantheon.
    ▶ Possible Kinks: A bit of bondage and mistreatment, Fucking whatever Undine's General Is, Breeding, Brood Mothering, If Neither of Those are Great, A lot of Political Leanings.
THE FRONTIER IS NIGH!
  • Fantasy, Slice of Life: Welcome to a land of monsters, mages, and old west style of living. This a very Stardew Valley-esk plot. In this world, a character is in control over a farm in a small area. They know about the monsters, deal with the monsters, and breed with the monsters.
  • ▶ We can play very vanilla, that one of us is the farm owner and one of us is a person in town.
    ▶ We can take a more aggressive note to defend said town.
    ▶ Possible Kinks Family life, Pregnancy, Slice-of-Life, ETc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom