Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Looking for love

Master Blaster

Ruler of Bartertown
This is my romance-oriented request thread. I'm looking for sissies, traps, and femboys to fall in love with. I don't demand multi-para posts or faceclaims, that's up to you if you want to use them. I'm also on a lot and do my best to reply quickly.

Kinks:
Anal
Size difference
Cuddling
Aftercare
Frotting
Oral
I'm willing to discuss other kinks

Limits:
Gore
Vore
Watersports
Abuse
Cheating
Cuckolding
Rape

Plot 1. Best friends forever?
Two childhood friends have romantic feelings for each other but for some reason keep those feelings hidden. Maybe the parents of one boy doesn't approve of homosexuality, maybe one of them feels his friend could find someone better. Still, it's clear through their actions that they love each other, something just needs to happen for that love to come out.

Plot 2. A taboo romance
Two brothers(step-brothers if you want) grew up close, closer than some might think. The younger brother unintentionally teases his brother by showing off his body and being more than willing to touch his brother as much as possible. Maybe one of the brothers is seen naked or masturbating and it stirs something in the other brother starting their relationship.

Plot 3.
Two friends fall in love as teenagers and begin a romantic relationship, but something happens that forces them apart, literally. College, personal problems, something splits these lovers apart so they don't see each other for a few years. When they meet again after all that time, they'll have another chance to start again.

Last edited:
Some pairings I like:
Human x Neko
Orc x Elf
Human x Monster Boy
Knight x Prince
Brother x Brother
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Human

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom