Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renne_Hakumai

Super-Earth
I have a craving, I wish to play a shrunken girl. I've always read giant guys playing with tiny guys, or giant girls playing with tiny girls and guys. I've never found a story / manga / comic where a guy plays with a shrunken girl. I know what your all thinking "If she's tiny, how do I have sex with her?" Well, later on your guy will find out how to change her size. (( You will not change her boobs, I don't like boob expansion >< ))

But for the first little bit I want your guy to play with my girl, lick her, crush under his cock and balls, tie her to his cock and make her watch as it becomes hard. I want him to take her and stuff her into his mouth, play with her with his tongue.

I also want it to be incest, father X daughter, brother x sister. I love incest, deal with it XD

You tell me if you have any questions, I will answer them.

While I admit I am the kind of person who prefers a giant woman interacting with a tiny guy, I have to say something... odd.

Since yesterday, I've seen an explosion of macrophiliac threads on this board and another ERP board I frequent. I find this strange as, beforehand, I had thought this was a rather uncommon fetish. Has something happened that has brought it to the general public that I was unaware of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom