Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Resident Evil: Degeneration

xMILENKOx

Supernova
hr_resident_evil_degeneration_dvd_cover.jpg

Funny Moment in the Movie:
Claire Redfield: [inspects a red and white umbrella she is holding as a weapon] "Never saw this coming"

And for those who dont get why the above is funny:
505626-umbrella_logo_psd_jpgcopy_super.jpg

After recently finding out about Resident Evil: Degeneration (Dec, 2008) a Computer Generated Animated film based on the Resident Evil Video game series and doing a little research, being a big Resident Evil fan I had to check it out!

I hated all the Live Action Resident Evil films but Degeneration was more like the game and along with a good story and numurous likns to the video series I enjoyed it loads! So after last night looking at all the vids online i could find of it I found it in HMV for £7 which was worth it after all if it was crap £7 isnt much.... But yeah I enjoyed it!

So anyone else seen it?

At first I thought this would have just been a quick, cheap movie put out with maybe a spin off or something (I didn't read about the movie before watching it) and after the first couple of minute I almost gave up and walked away from my computer... *cough* couldn't wait for it to come out of dvd... But I stuck through and watched right until the end, and I'm glad that I did because I really liked it. It's probably my favorite out of the whole movie series, which I felt was getting a bit boring. Any fan of animated movies, zombies, horror, or just resident evil will probably like this. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom