Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mmmm... I choose you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exelis

Super-Earth
Lily stretched out her long body against the tree, her long hair swishing about her hips. It was such a peaceful day, and she'd been walking all morning, just a little tired. Giving a yawn, she looked about with her blue eyes, the small glade she'd found was so pretty, and, feeling so enclosed, the perfect place to eat and take a rest. Giving another stretch, she let off her backpack and looked through it. She knew she had something to eat in it somewhere... AH! Yes, peanut butter to the rescue with some bread. She wished she could have carried around jelly, but she didn't have anything cold to keep it in. Sitting underneath the tree, she made herself a sandwich and started munching, thinking she'd feed her Pokémon afterward. She'd fed them that morning, yes, but she didn't think it was good to feed them just once a day. And seeing the results of her healthy and happy Pokémon to being fed at least twice, she wasn't going to change that opinion.

After eating, she bit her lip, sometimes the pokemon did get rambunctious when eating. Maybe she'd best feed them one at a time. But which one? Her newest addition still wasn’t used to her yet, she thought. Bringing out her Poké ball, she brought the Pokémon out, “Hey buddy. How’s it feel to be out in this great air, hm? It’s a beautiful day!”

The stubborn Rapidash snorted irritably as he shook his head about to get his mane of fire out from his eyes. His cold black eyes gazed over his new 'trainer' with scorn and contempt... For now. He cared very for authority and now she was his mistress, and for that he loathed her. He whined once as he clopped his hooves against the ground and walked in a small circle once to stretch out his body. He did have to admit that the day was quite beautiful though, and had he still been with his herd, it would have been a glorious day to mate, but now... He was stuck with this human. He looked over to her and nodded slowly, before peering out across the field.

She stood up and looked at him, "Now now... It's ok... I'm you're trainer now. I'm not going to hurt you. She picked up her bag, digging around in it. "You want some food? I've got some pokefood packed..." She pulled out a bag and leaned against the tree, pulling out a small handfull, she held it out to him. "Here you go, I'll let you have some first before I let the others out to enjoy the day... I know you'd probably rather be running about back at the fields, but we'll be out of this forest soon. I promise," she said, picking up his irritation, figuring it was because he wanted to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom