Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Yu-Gi-Oh: Tale Of The Millennium Crown

Lord David Booyah

Universal Protector And Fish Finder
As the title suggests, I have a serious hankering for a Yu-Gi-Oh RP at the moment. My main idea involves- well, I’ll let you read the idea down below. In the meantime, I’m opposed to the usual kinks: scat, gore, vore, and such, as well as things the site rules condone, so please don’t ask about those.

My current kink cravings ar- well, actually I should mention that my kinks are ALL optional; you don’t have to be into any of them if you want to play this little fantasy of mine. I just ask that you tell me what your kinks are, so that I know what to add and what to stay away from.

That being said, my kinks include Cervical penetration, Mild Cum inflation, Eventual impregnation, Futanaria, and public use of Sex Toys, like a remote control egg vibe {But who said there had to just be one?} in the vagina or anus, and/or on the nipples, AND/or a vibrating dildo in the vagina or anus.

As for the plot:
Whoever's involved, wether an OC or a character from the Anime/Manga, finds a previously unmentioned eighth Millennium Item just as Pharaoh Atem prepares to duel Yugi Moto. It is identified by the Pharaoh as the Millennium Crown, which has the same power as the Duel Discs and the other Millennium Items to summon the spirits of Monsters, except that the Crown was not limited to three or even five Monsters, like the others were, and could even summon them outside of Duels.

What's more is the Monsters it summons are very horny. The reason the Crown's not mentioned is it was thought to have been destroyed in a duel between the original owner of the Crown, who was long forgotten, and Atem. Eventually, Yugi and Atem both lose to whichever of the two of us found and now possess the Crown.

The rest can be figured out as we go. I’m eager to hear from anyone who wishes to take on the Millennium Crown in a Duel!

Back
Top Bottom