Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Love 3K Bar And Brothel; Non-Canon Marvel MCU/Spiderverse RP

Lord David Booyah

Universal Protector And Fish Finder
Let’s try to get all the prelims out in one paragraph, shall we? I prefer, though I don’t demand, my partners to be relatively literate, or close, at least. Spelling errors aren’t all that bothersome, but punctuation is non-negotiable, I’m afraid. I’m into a wide variety of things, so just give me a list of things you’re currently craving when you reply. I will say, however, that currently, I do kinda want to see some pregnancy/impregnation, though, if you’re interested.

The idea of this Roleplay is that Stark never died in the snap, because he never snapped; Pepper did. Doing this obviously caused minute changes in the timeline, as Stark was supposed to be the one who stopped Thanos and his army.

*INSERT UNIT OF TIME* later, and Stark owns a Bar and Brothel called, you guessed it, the Love 3K Lounge, where all kinds of people show up for the name, the drinks, and the girls, sometimes unexpectedly.

Cue an appropriately aged {18+} Marvel girl of your choice, and possibly as a Futa {That is, with both male and female sets of reproductive organs as opposed to a shemale, which only has male reproductive organs and breasts}, who approaches Stark and practically demands to be employed at the establishment. Stark agrees, but on the condition that he gives her a test run first.

This and encounters with other Heroes, both male and female, leads to love and heartbreak, drama and complexity, and sometimes wondering who the hell he father is? There’s a lot of ways this can go, so if you’d like to play this or a similar story, message me on-site; I do both PMs and Threads, so don’t be shy! I’ll see you on the flip-side, Players!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom