Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Can you take me to the moon?

Triss Merigold

Planetoid
Hey, sorry if this isn't quite polished yet, I promise to do better in the near future. I generally like to fine tune my plot ideas with my partner because I feel like it can bring in some great aspects I might have not thought of and ensures my partner is genuinely interested, I like to write a story, not just mindless smut. I'll try and eventually compile a good list of things but I really have so many ideas in my head it's crazy. I don't mind if you don't like my ideas, just tell me. But don't take it personal if I don't like yours. Not to say I'm not flexible and willing to do things I may not be super into, for my partner.

I like to think I'm quite literate and enjoy literate partners, however I understand spelling mistakes are made from time to time. For post length, I just require something to work with, something to propel the plot. At times in dialogue especially things can get a little lean, if we're both on for a bit a good paragraph can be enough, but really my happy zone tends to be around 3 meaty paragraphs but more is almost always welcome. One absolute must is 3rd person past tense style, my pea brain just simply hates first person perspective writing. And one absolute no go is one liners, it's just not enough to work a reply with.

First off as you might be able to tell by my username I'm down for nearly any roleplays in the Witcher universe! (I do feel the need to say that I don't have interest in including Netflix's 'witcher' material. I am a fan of the books and games and the Netflix material isn't compatible) I'm a fan of fantasy settings in general, Middle Earth, Game of Thrones, The elder scrolls, all have a place in my heart.

However I'm also into other settings as well, I should probably state that I love sexy scenes but I have to have some good plot as well mixed in, straight smut just isn't my thing. Here are a couple ideas that I have, if any interest you just message me and we can discuss them.

Along for the ride**
Your character is your flavor of bad guy, I'm happily flexible but I'll give this plot as an example. During a robbery of a bank/gas station/store your character decided to take mine with him, as either a hostage to ensure his escape or just as part of the haul of the robbery. After escaping the premises however the law isn't just going to give up and out characters will have to go on the run or if you can think of a way to give them the slip. I'm open to your character not caring about getting caught, in kind of a 'going out with a bang' attitude but that might hinder longevity of the plot. This will start dubcon to non-con, and can continue for the duration of the plot or their could be a romance blossom between the two eventually. Possibly even leading to my character willingly assisting with further crimes on a path to Mexico or something.

Beauty and the beast
So my main idea is that MC gets cast into the labyrinth, for some petty crimes. Into the winding maze home of the minotaur or multiple if you're really feeling froggy. But not only will my character be trying to convince the beast to spare her but hopefully she can bond with it enough to convince it to help her escape and take revenge on the people who sent her there in the first place. Like a villain origin story. But this could go a lot of different ways, such as a sacrifice to Cthulhu or King Kong, but I think you can get the general idea.

Mail order bride
I would probably lean more historical here things should attempt to not be completely insensitive though. But historical, it's the 1800s frontier USA. YC is setting out to stake a claim and start a farm/ranch/trading post or something of the era. If he can survive the trip of course. But before setting off he gets a mail order bride. It's a shaky agreement but payments are made and if they can succeed the future is full of possibilities, however there will be a big adjustment period and effort to get things to work. For one I'm thinking my character may not know much English to start. And then there's all the perils that settlers faced in those times. Should be a good adventure.
If not set in the past I might need a little more convincing or at least discussion.

Enslaved
Another very loose plot idea, I know I know, it's disappointing. But here I'm just looking to play around in writing some drama with characters being enslaved. Our characters could be loves that both get captured in the height of the Roman empire, or a fantasy setting or something very dark near modern. Or YC could be the one buying, selling, trading and training the slaves but I would like my character or characters to be the ones enslaved. I'm going to dare to say I might even be willing to do a kind of harem if the plot is good enough that we come up with together. It could also be a military pow situation in a modern setting. As usual hit me up with your question if interested.

Europe 1943

Europe, North Africa and the Pacific are battle scapes of the second world war. I'd like to use the setting for some smut and romance. My main idea was for a pilot based in England and his sweetheart, either a local living near the airfield or nurse or secretary stationed at the airfield as well. I'm just wanting to get something going in that setting as I feel like it could be some good drama, action, and I just love the style of the 1940s. There are an almost endless number of pairings though, a general and his aide, resistance fighter and OSS operative, and even the other side as well for some really juicy drama such as a German tank commander and a French farm girl, or a nurse captured. If you're interested hit me up and we can figure something out.

Fantasy Adventure
Either set in the Witcher universe or one we come up with ourselves I'd like to do something of a couple characters teaming up, either by choice or necessity to accomplish a task or quest. Really focusing on character building and a slow burn romance. I could be convinced to play multiple characters for this but I'd like if my partner did as well if that is the case. This is very open ended but that's kind of what I'm going for. Let's decide together what to have our characters be faced with.

We were wrong, so wrong
In the future humans explore space, finding new places and resources with a new technology that allows for extremely fast and far hyper jumps. This goes very well for years and top project analyst continue to believe humans are the only high intelligent life in the universe. As they simply haven't been able to find any other intelligent life. Until mining ship U661 does... Unintentionally. Intelligent life that finds it can breed with humans, it's apparent only interest in our species other than for food.

Some random bits of things that I enjoy, mostly in terms of sexy scene stuff. Try not to judge.
-Age gaps (18+)
-Rough sex
-Monsters
-Corruption
-Public risk
-Breeding
-Oral
-Anal
-Multiple penetration
-Toys
-Big cocks
-Lots of cum
-Interracial
-Dubcon
-Gangbang
-Gloryhole

Things I don't like so much.
-Vore
-Scat
-Sexual gore (aside from maybe vampires)

If you have any questions just shoot me a message.

And if you have more than one profile on here I guess that's cool but only use one to contact me please, not multiple.

Last edited:
Hey, remember me? Yeah it turns out the reports of my death were highly exaggerated

Attachments

• EUQXWT2UcAIOBiB.jpg
    EUQXWT2UcAIOBiB.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 241
Back
Top Bottom