Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

pain is priceless (tempted, Misha &Duchess )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naomi vomited a little when Felicity's hand plunged into the hole that was left in her abdomen. She sobbed and groaned as her entrails were pulled and tugged out of her, the newly healed flesh tearing and bleeding as it became broken again. The loss of blood left her pale and drowsy, but her rate of healing managed to keep pace with at least the blood loss enough to keep her conscious throughout. "You're no better than me." She said weakly with a grim smile on her face.

She looked at Naomi's face and felt silent, she looked down at her hand seeing her toung, she stood and backed away from her cleaning it up a bit and reached in her mouth and pulled at the metal thing in her mouth, she cried out painfully and stumbled a bit back and placed her toung inside her mouth hopeing it would heal itself.

Ashe was surprised by both Allan and Felicity's seemingly careless attitude when it came to hurting Naomi.She did understand why Felicity would wish for her tongue back but everything else just seemed unnecessary.Ashe turned away, not wishing to see more as Naomi's abdomen was slashed open once again."I....Please just finish her...."She said softly as she looked away

He noted Felicia's efforts, and hoped it would work. It had been long enough since her transformation, he wasn't sure it would. She might be able to get a temporary seal, but would possibly run the risk of dislodging her tongue at any given loud word. Perhaps it would be enough at least to let her communicate.

More importantly, he heard Ashe's plea. He nodded. "Yes, you're right. This has gone on long enough."

He stepped up in front of Naomi. "I release you from this plane, demon. No more will you besmirch this world. Wherever you go, pray you don't return. You'll find more than just me waiting for you."

With that, he reached up with the boxcutter and kind of twirled it around her neck, a shallow but bloody line all the way around, unbroken. Then he reached behind and drew the blade up along the back of her neck, all the way to the top of her skull, an excruciating cut.

He looked into her eyes. "I'm afraid, demon, we shall leave you by showing the world your true face..."

With that, he reached behind, took hold of the two edges of skin, and pulled. The skin came off the skull with a wet sucking sound, for all the world sounding like an oyster being shucked from its shell. and only then did the demonic deformations, the discolorations, the hidden marks that a demon could never erase, just hide deep inside, only then were they obvious and clear. The skull was in a human shape, it was rigid where humans were rigid, soft where humans were soft... but it was not a human skull.

In a flash, as soon as the truth was revealed, Allan took another nearby blade, he didn't even see what it was, and he slashed, sideways, laying open Naomi's throat back to the spine. Then he plunged the blade into what was left of her human-shaped heart.

Naomi screamed in an astonishing amount of pain when the skin was stripped from her head. Her skull had a brimstone and volcano pattern to it, the cracks between the rock patterns glowing an orange-red like fresh magma. The flesh that still clung to the demon's bones was black but bled a bright red like a human. Just as soon as she started screaming, though. Her voice was muted once more as a new blade nearly beheaded her. She almost wished that it had since this had only come close to ending her. The pain of suffocation and the agony of her screaming nerves that had been severed only intensified since it was all channeled through her spinal cord. Her chest pumped in and out frantically as her lungs tried to grasp for the air outside, but it was to no avail. The strike to her heart finally finished her. All of her movements stopped and she hung there, naked, bleeding, and dead. Her body began to dissolve, starting with her toes Naomi began turning to ash. The hook was now empty and the ash that used to be Naomi began absorbing the still wet blood on the floor, turning a very dark red. The only remains that stayed whole was the skin that Allen had pulled from her head just before killing her.

Allan took out a thick plastic sack from one of the pockets of his BDU, and expertly slid the skin into it. There were many necromantic preparations that could be made from the skin of a demon, or the face of a person, and this qualified for both. He sighed and watched carefully to ensure the body crumbled completely away into ash, ensuring the job was done.

Then he turned to his new neonates, his unintended fledglings. "I am sorry that you had to re-enter the world like this. I know you would have preferred to live your immortal lives as you were, but as the saying says, we must play the cards we are dealt. Come, ladies. Come let me show you the wonders you have in store. Your lives were fabulous, yes, but the night has sights and sounds only a vampire can perceive..."

And with that, he held out his hands to them.

She looked at him feeling her toung mend somewhat as she looked at him speaking in a quiet tone, is the dark better than the light" she asked quietly tankful that she had her toung back though her words came across a bit slured as she reached out taking him hand gently then looking over to the angel, " we must learn to except this now, it will be hard since we were both daughters of the light " she said quietly again and laced her arm in Allens slightly and stood next to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom