Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 FF7 Vincent Valentine/Satoshi rp. Kratos and I only.

The setting takes place at the Niblehim inn where a female white ninja is recovering from a bad cut on her right knee and she is sound asleep on an inn bed and she was out like a light and she was having some dreams about when she traveled with Cloud and the others and that is when she meant someone named Vincent Valentine and she wonders how he is doing now a days and she sighed in her sleep.

The female white Ninja name is: Satoshi and she slowly wakes up from her sleep and she climbs out of her inn room bed and she leaves her inn room and walks downstairs to the inn lobby room and she leaves the inn and heads towards Shinra mansion and she pushes the door open and she enters into the shinra mansion and takes a look around it for a bit.

Satoshi walks into the guest room of the Shinra Mansion and lays down on the guest room bed and she closes her eyes and wonders if Vincent Valentine could sense her presence like he did once before when they traveled with Cloud and the others.

She was out like a light once again and enjoyed her sleep now and it’s about 9pm in the late evening on a rainy and stormy night out like tonight. (d
.I hope that you like this plot idea Kratos for our 1X1 FF7 Vincent/Satoshi ok.))

Name: Satoshi
Sexuatliy: Very sub-missive.
Race: Human white ninja girl.
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair: Blonde instead of white.
Eyes: Hazel green instead of blue.
Weapon: Ninja sword and knows how to throw other weapons

Act: Satoshi acts like a true ninja fighter and always tries her best to protect her father and the ninja clan from their enemies at all times. She is submissive only.

This is what Satoshi looks like ok.

Vincent Valentine, in other word always tried to be more of a lone wolf then a group member, and for a while their tagged along with Cloud Strife. Someone he got to know rather well during this duration of time, of which was cut short after what seemed to be the defeat of Sephiroth. Which unfortunately he had not managed to watch and make certain. After all the others probably would not be able to tell if he was definently gone completely or not, such a person with such power.. it was most likely not his defeat but instead just more time to plan a better plan.

Yet for now while peace was occurring he was taking advantage of it. He liked to remember the times that he traveled with Cloud but was glad it was over, the traveling grew tiresome and usually they had to stop some sort of trouble time after time again, it was a never ending attempt to make everything work perfectly... well that was apparently the goal anyhow.. but nothing could ever be perfect.

So here he was at a familiar place, so familiar in fact that the name was almost like a imprint to his hand. It was his favorite place to stay and anyone their knew his name or at least what he had done with Cloud and Tifa's group. Which all separated now that the world did not need them for now. Niblehim inn, it had housed him many times and this was of no exception although something seemed more familiar.. someone familiar actually. It could possibly be Satoshi but this he did not know for sure.

Slowly he walked towards were he thought the presence was coming from which started to grow closer to Shinra mansion. Not his favorite place in the world.. some bad memories were what Shinra were.. and still are.. well to him anyhow yet he followed the presence and then darted up the side of the building grabbing onto the ledge and pulling himself up to the spare room balcony before spotting the person whom he thought was here. Satoshi.. what is she doing here,... she looks hurt.. maybe I should stay around to make sure she does not get attacked by anything whilst recovering

Satoshi continued on sleeping away and she loved being away from Niblehim,because she knew that eventually Kadja would track her down once again and he has own servants that are a bit of threat to the human race and she sighed in her sleep.

She felt a bit of draft coming from the side balcony window and she slowly woke up from her sleep and scanned the area very carefully.

She walked around the room for a bit and headed towards the side balcony window and she looked out of it and she sees a very famliar person looking at her and she tries her best to try to remember this person but she couldn't.

Because when Kadja sneaked attack her from behind she got hurt and banged her head on a tree branch and she can only remember a few things but not all of her memories, and she wished that she could remember most of her life and she sighed.

Vincent had no clue that Satoshi actually had no clue who he was, he was just a familiar face but what she was to him was much more.. something felt special between the two, it was not like anything he had felt before and so when he had disappeared away from the group.. he actually worried a little about her.. and yet here she was, but her memory seemed weakened,

Slowly he moved closer "Just rest Satoshi.. you look like you need it... you have an odd look on your face like you think you know me.. but am not sure that you actually do... i guess maybe when you awaken you will realize who i am.. but please.. rest" Vincent just moved quickly to the window shutting it and drawing the large curtain to the side.

"maybe if you do not remember.. i will try to help you overcome what ever happened.. don't worry no one will hurt you again.. i will make sure of it"

Satoshi said to him,"As you wish,I'll continue on resting like you want me to rest and let my wound fully heal up. You look so fimlair to me and I have no idea why I decided to come here to sleep in the guest room,I guess my body and mind lead me here. If only I could remember oh well."

She sighed and laid down back on the bed and said to him,"Could you please watch over me while I sleep again please and thank-you kind sir.?"
Satoshi had a bad feeling that Kadja will eventually track her down once again and she sighed and said to him,"I believe that you'll help me remember you more better and I know that you'll make sure that no one ever hurts me ever again. I honestly do believe you and is your name by any chance Vincent Valentine? I have heard stories from Cloud about you and that is how I know your name thanks to Cloud."

Vince was a little relieved to at least notice she knew his name now.. yet the rest of her memory seemed vague if not existent from the events that had occurred during the time the two had been together in the main group.. although it was to be more interesting now with just the two of them instead.

"That is me.. and I will stay to guard you.. it is similar to what i used to do for you, we used to look out for each other.. although most of the time it was me saving you.. and sometimes Cloud would step in.. but it was just generally me.."

"Shame you can't remember what happened during the journey.. Then again.. I will maybe tell you of a short summary.. when you wake up..

Saotshi said to him,"Ok with me Vincent,I need my rest now and I sort of do remember that you saved me from being captured by the turks Vincent."

She looked at Vincent and said to him,"That is good you'll guard me and make sure no one harm's me ever again Vincent,I'll see you later when I'm wide awake good night now Vincent."

Satoshi slowly closed her eyes and she fell back asleep once again and she wonders what morning will bring for them both and she pulled the sheets and blanket over top of herself and she was out like a light once again. She continued on sleeping away and all of a sudden she quickly woke up from her sleep in about 5 hours and she suddenly screamed. Because she had a nightmare about her past as a child and she was a bit too scared to go back to sleep once again and she slowly begins to shake a litte bit.

((Sorry about the late reply to our rp, was busy this weekend.))

Vincent watched as Satoshi fell asleep, and sighed his mind remembering all the events that took place. He had a feeling it was not exactly safe here, otherwise he would have left the room to explore a little but instead decided to watch over her.. for one she was at her most vulnerable.. for two, she was the only one he had sort of felt feelings he could not describe..

And well he had smiled once.. and again Satoshi was the only one that managed these feats. After a while after making sure the room had no hidden entrances, he walked outside and rested against the wall, quite some time passed and he took a few breaths his eyes looking around.. he was now just about to consider walking off and exploring this mansion when he heard her scream.. he dashed inside the room opening the door his hand on one of his guns ready for anything.. before noticing she just seemed to have a nightmare.

"Hmm Satoshi.. you seem to be shaking.. what is the matter?" He asked with a slight concern closing the door behind him and then sitting in the chair near the bed that she lied in. Something had freaked her out.. and it seemed to be a nightmare

Satoshi looked at Vincent and she said to him,"I just had a nightmare about my child hood past and can't quite remember what the nightmare was about.If I knew what the nightmare was about I'd tell you about it. But I just can't remember at all sorry."

Satoshi stops herself from shaking and hates it when she shakes when she wakes up from a nightmare and she tries her best to remember what the nightmare was about and nothing came to mind at all and she sighed and she said to Vincent,"The only thing I can remember about my nightmare is that someone killed both of my parent's and I didn't know whom killed my parent's at all. And that same person tried to kill me,but someone defeted the person that tried to kill me after he or she killed my parent's. And not sure whom the other person was that saved my life,that is all I can remember in my nightmare Vincent, but I'm ok now and I'm just a bit too frighten to go back to sleep."

Vincent was a little concerned but at least it was something she could not remember.. sometimes that made things worse but he found forgetting his nightmares was the best approach to any that cropped up. That way he would then be able to sometimes sleep peacefully without having to worry at all.

"Hmm you must be speaking about Sephiroth.. I think i do recall you telling me when we met that he murdered your parents.. and he did try to kill us all.. not just you individually but the group.. in fact" a soft sigh escaped him "he succeed in killing one of our members.. you probably do not remember her.. best you don't know of her actually.."

Satoshi said to Vincent,"I know whom Sephiroth killed,he killed Aries she was in the group and she went to the forgeten city to figure something out about anicents. I knew she was an anicent,she was my best friend,we met each other when we were kids in the sector7 slums. That is how I know Aries and yes I did remember telling you that Sephiroth killed my parent's and you were the first one that found me hiding from the others in group,I was a bit scared of Barret and I also was a bit scared of Red13,those were the only two I was afraid of."

Satoshi slowly remembers some of the group names and said to Vincent,"I'm actually glad that you found me once again,but their is a new threat that has risen once again and the new bad guy name is Kadja,he is more dangerous then Sephiroth was,and he has tried to kill me more then once and I have escaped from him grasp a lot of times and not sure if I'll be lucky to ever escape from Kadja grasp ever again,what should we do Vincent.?"

She was a bit worried about this and hated getting Vincent a bit worried as well and she fiddles with a locket of some kind and she looked at the back of the locket and saw something engraved on the back and she can't quite figure out what it says and she sighed.

Back
Top Bottom