Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Lonely Literate Saucy Submissive Seeking Donating Doms!

ArousedAuna

Meteorite
Aroused Auna is looking for DOMINATE MALES or FUTAS to be paired with her submissive boys.

F-List | Submissive Gallery (Coming Soon) | PM/DM, Discord: ArousedAuna#1064 or Threads

My Pairings

I prefer Non-Con but I don't mind dub-con or consensual either.

Staff Member(s)/Teacher(s) x Student (High School (15+) or College)
CoWorker x CoWorker
New Student x Rebal Student/Popular Student
O.C. Celebrity x Obsessed Fan/Dominating Agent/Jealous Rival
Boss x Employee
Incest/Half/Step Family Member x Incest/Half/Step Family Member
Monster x MC
Anthro Character x MC
Homeless (Dom or Sub) x Wealthy/Homeless/Curroput Officer (Dom or Sub)
Bully x Victim
Gang/Prison Gang x New Recruit / New Prison Inmate
Cop x Suspect/Criminal
Juvenile Delinquent Center Officer x Juvenile Deliquient*
*Juvenile meaning 15+

My Submissives

My submissive males can range from the typical athletic jock that is straight but he is then turned homosexual to the traps that even wear fake boobs and vaginas to look 99.9% like a fully biological female. I can play the weak-willed easily broken submissives or the stubborn strong-willed subs that practically become pain sluts before they are broken. (I'm open to playing FtM (or Cuntboy) if you'd like or prefer) to the innocent shy nerds all the way to the stupid drunk college slut.

My Ideas
MxM - Police Partners - MC is a young cop that is new to the force and fresh from the academy assembly line. YC is a seasoned cop who (if he wasn't a little rouge) would have been promoted several times but instead is given the station's first rookie in eight years. MC is reckless, he's arrogant and childish all tied up in a bundle of cute fuckable pale flesh. When MC ends up almost getting YC and himself shot YC decides its time to teach the new kid a thing or two. YC gets a case for YC and MC to go undercover what YC didn't know what MC was going to have to be a male stripper and YC was MCs pimp...(we can brainstorm out the rest to change the storyline and ending to suite our shared desires and needs. This can be short or long term)

...more coming soon

Back
Top Bottom