Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Kinky romance and dark adventures! Plots inside.

EmaciatedEgo

Das Hoe
Bună!

You can call me EE.

Welcome to my search thread.

About me: I have been role-playing for about 25 years now, and really enjoy both the process and the people I meet along the way. I am transgender and prefer non-binary pronouns, but male pronouns make me happy too. Overall, I'm just here for a lighthearted good time. I roleplay here via PM, Discord, or Email. I also roleplay exclusively in third person past tense.

Gender preferences: I prefer to play male or non-binary characters, and typically play against other male/non-binary characters, but if you have an idea regarding a female character you want to run by me, I’m happy to check it out. Almost all of my plots support any range of gender preferences. I have been more interested in f// as of late as well. I particularly enjoy gender-bending, but I dislike using cross-dressing for humiliation.

What I’m willing to play: I absolutely love having a character with a good balance of weaknesses and strengths, and I spend a lot of time developing my cast so I have a lot of variety. I’ll work in more specifics in my plot concepts, but I’ve got everything from prostitutes to psychiatrists and a few murders thrown in. I adore a dark edge, but I also love romance, so if we can combine those two I’ll be happy.

What I’m not willing to play: I enjoy BDSM themes, but I’m currently overloaded playing traditional dominant roles. (EXCEPTION FOUND HERE.) This doesn’t mean I’m not happy to play a powerful man, but I’m going to need some convincing if you are looking for a traditional “Master”. Power struggles are delightful but I’m also leaning away from violent rape, sexual gore, and mind control, as well as ageplay, scat, or watersports.

The sex: Love. Me. Some. Smut. BUT. Please for the love of god, give me plot too. I prefer a 50/50ish split but I’ll work with you on that. Power exchange themes are my favorite and I adore some roughness, but I also love twisted romance and drama. F-list found HERE.

EE’s Fab Plot concepts:

PREFACE: None of these are written in stone, so if something catches your eye, let me know. In some cases I’m willing to play either character, but some of them I have plot ideas that require me to be specific. Characters I’m willing to play will be underlined.

Serial Murder and Obsessed Artist: This is definitely one of my darker plots and is completely non-dependant on gender. I've loved the idea for a while of a murder and his "fan". I have an artist character with an obsession with death that would pair so beautifully with someone who likes to leave behind bodies to sketch. Alternately, however, I've got a few killers in the closet who need some worship, and the artist aspect isn't set in stone if you have an idea. This is also a great plot for vampires, werewolves, or the supernatural.

Military Vet and Traumatised Soldier: This one is a fairly simple pairing, but I like the idea of a soldier fresh out of his service struggling to survive with his PTSD finding an older more experienced man to help him cope as a civilian. This is a fun plot to make into a bit of a BDSM romance, and I can see a lot of ways to integrate pain play into the coping mechanisms. I do have a perfect character to play the younger soldier, but am willing to look into playing the mentor.

Lab Experiment and Nurse: This is definitely more out there. The concept involves a research facility that is doing human testing. This could be a secret facility for people with special powers or abilities, or an area 51 type bunker, or even a mental institution. At some point our nurse decides he can't stomach it anymore and tries to break one of the victims out. Whether or not they escape is up to them.

Military Medic and Spy: This is sort of a combo of the two above, but it has worked out well the other times I have played it. During some type of military endeavor, one character dons the other team's uniform to infiltrate their ranks. During his time undercover he is badly wounded and ends up trapped in the wrong military hospital. One of the medics picks up on his plight but can't stand to turn him in while he is wounded, so he chooses to help him escape instead. Cue adventure and romance.

Sex Bot and Customer: I love this story but haven't been able to use it yet. I've got a lot of ideas for the plot that I don't want to give away, so I'd rather play the bot in this scenario. Rather than going with the submissive robot theme, I like the idea of him being realistic and caring. The scene is set at a futuristic hotel where sex bots are simply offered as a service. A customer arrives looking for something specific. He wants his first male experience and he's too anxious to try with a "real man". Instead of a mindless sex doll he finds himself paired with a surprisingly understanding and confident parter who shows him the night of his life. The customer can't help but return for more, and quickly begins to fall for him. Over time he starts to wonder if there isn't more to the surprisingly sophisticated machinery than he thought...

Space Captain and New Reroute: Three words. Space Drug Dealers. I've loved this concept forever, and would be happy to play the captain. The character I have for this plot is one of my favorites, and he comes with a small ship and crew. He'll need new crew members, and there's lots of room for space adventures. I've got lots of ideas, so hit me up if it sounds interesting. Alternatively, if you feel like switching around and taking on the captain, I'd be happy to go that route as well.

Abused Partner and Worried Neighbor: This plot is perhaps a little bit more slice of life, but I like the idea of it having a kinky twist to it. One character is dealing with either outright abuse, or perhaps simply neglect, and their neighbor can't help but notice how much it affects them. The neighbor decides to step in and show them what a good partner really is, and an affair begins behind the scenes. The worried neighbor could be genuinely looking to help, or have a more nefarious plans to take advantage. This leaves a lot open as far as level of kinkiness is concerned. Their sex life could look like almost anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom