Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Partner Search

TheRedRobin

Welcome to my Profile
Hi, I am placing this here in the hopes to entice prospective partners for stories. A little about me I am over 25 and open to many ideas. I like to write many genres but I dislike most science fiction genres. I enjoy gaming as well as binge-watching tv shows. I do have a real-life outside the roleplay so please allow time between posts. I have always enjoyed writing both male or female characters but depending on the story I will gladly play the male. I am not biased on the gender of my partner and I hope you aren’t either. (But I am female)

I really like roleplay different themes this includes adult themes, action, dark, or even light-hearted ones. I enjoy a good amount of description in my posts and yes I expect that from any potential partners too. If you are wanting to think about plots with me please get back to me!

Things I am looking for:

Western
Historical
Supernatural

Pairings
Hetero couples (I will play either gender)

I don't currently have any examples of my writing, but I am not a novice I would like to keep my threads at steady 300-1000 words per post. This, of course, depends on the situation and my muse. I do have discord and will be fine if you need to reach me there too. I have more info on my profile.

-RR

Back
Top Bottom