Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Paradise Found (Gentle Dom/Willing Sub, Romance Required)

IrisAmber

Meteorite
So here's an idea that's admittedly rather niche, but I had a roleplay once that followed this vague arc and it was excellent, so worth a try, right? For reference, I'd love to try playing either role!

The Idea:
Muse 1 is headed home, when they discover Muse 2, battered and bloodied, left for dead on the side of the road. Muse 2 has been the personal slave of some suitably sadistic person, kidnapped as a child and raised knowing nothing but servitude. 2 is entirely submissive, literally the perfect sub, except for the fact that muse 1 is a well adjusted human being. 1 is rather more concerned than turned on, and our rp would follow the developing relationship between a character who wants to help without knowing how, and one who's only sense of security lies in absolute servitude. Might they slowly descend back into a mistress and slave relationship? Perhaps instead 1 will slowly guide 2 into normalcy? Or perhaps neither will happen, and 2 will never quite be normal.. but nor will 1 entirely object to a willing slave who's first thought is how to best please the person they owe everything to.

Muse 1:
Female (including trans), hermaphrodite, futa, etc. are all acceptable. Human would be the default, but if you want to play a fur then you can, or I can instead! Key for 1 is that they behave like a real person; for whatever reason they choose not to go to the authorities, but they still need to actually care about the vulnerable person they've just rescued.

Muse 2:
Likewise feminine, but the key thing for 2 is her overwhelming lack of any basic understanding of her right to self determination. Everything until this point has been for someone else, and learning to value her own wants and needs can be difficult; especially when they are sometimes the same needs for both parties.

Kinks:
I'll just list the more unusual ones that are usually taboo, and those less unusual are a given; feet and foot play, watersports, wetting and bathroom control.

Limits:
The usual scat, rape, animal trifecta. Add to that anything that would seriously harm a main character or that simply isn't possible, so that would include macro or hyper an so forth.

As always, feel free to just drop a message and we can brainstorm!

Back
Top Bottom