Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Sleepings fun ideas

I’m looking for someone who can write more than a paragraph. Getting just a couple sentences with no details kills it for me. I typically tend to write 300-???? Word posts depending on what I’m given. (One liners also includes a 5 sentence reply) Not looking for a novel but I can’t reply well to a post with no detail. I am not a grammar nazi I understand mistakes as I make them as well. As long as I can read it and understand I’m fine.

kinks
I do have an f list in my bio. Not sure how up to date it is so just ask me if there is something on there or if there is something that is not. I will put a few kinks down and some limits on here but for something more in-depth check out my f list

yes
(note not all of these need to be included)

- strapon
- public/semi public
- anal
- vaginal
- oral
- Clothed sex
-rimjobs
-beastiality
-incest
- watersports

no

- macro
-micro
- hyper
- scat
- gore
- vore

open to first or third person. Also I only rp via pm and discord (primarily pm though)

message me if any interest you and we can get to brainstorming ideas

———
Plot ideas

*****craving a dm*****
Im really craving a person who can in a sense play a dm for my character. This rp can be as smut filled as you like but I'd still like it to have some story. This can be fantasy or modern with lots of world building.

*****craving choose your own adventure*****

I am really craving an rp where I get to choose my own adventure. This means that after certain posts (or possibly after each one of your posts) you give my character several options to choose from from that will affect the outcome of my character's decisions. This does not mean I won't give long detailed posts. So no worries there you won't be doing all the work.

A new experience ***craving***

This is an idea where muse A gets a new job or gets accepted into a college far from him that he wasn’t able to get into. This leads to muse A and her boyfriend having a long distance relationship. They were both very sexually active before. Muse A new roommate is a lesbian and the two may end up hooking up. This would lead her to question her stance on her relationship with her boyfriend.

molested on a subway train-
I’m looking to play a female on a subway train who every day gropes and fondles another woman (your character) on the train. Eventually it gets to the point where she makes her orgasm in public. And it could end with my character kidnapping yours to have even more fun. We could also make it where your character is married but we don’t have to include that aspect if you don’t want to.

I’m looking for an rp where we could be best friends. One of our characters (call her character A) could have been kicked out of their home for some reason then is taken in by her best friend (character B) and her Family. One day character A finds character B diary and reads it only to find out that character B has been fantasizing about Character A. How will things play out? Let’s brainstorm

——
I’m looking for a fxf rp where one of our characters could be openly lesbian and the other possible closeted or bi. Maybe they are roommates in college, maybe one tutors the other. We could even have it to where they are classmates. I’m open to ideas and suggestions. However I do want this to be a relationship building rp where our characters form a relationship and start dating. I can rp via first or third though first is a preference as it is a rarity. Again open to ideas and suggestions so please pm me.

——

*craving*

another idea could be an artist and her model. It could be nude drawing, nude photography, nude sculpting or all of the above. Either way my character could put an ad out looking for someone to do some nude modeling. Your character could answer the ad and come over to my characters home to do the modeling where a relationship forms.

——
*craving*

Another idea I would love to do is a doctor patient scenario. It could be a serious injury leaving my character heavily casted up to where she needs assistance. She could have an injury on her crotch and with broken arms needs your character to help apply the medicine. The two end up forming a secret relationship that they have to hide from the other staff at the hospital so your character does not lose her license. This is just a rough idea and am open to suggestions. I’d love to brainstorm some more ideas on this with you.

Pairings

sister x sister
Step siblings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom