Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Request thread, a few plots inside! (closed)

search status
[ closed ]

Hey all! Thanks giving taking some time from your day to look at these. Let me know if anythings interests you or if you want to tweak any of the below. Or we can brainstorm something new altogether. Have a good day!

my roleplay style
I try to be descriptive when setting up new scenes and settings. I don’t write as much in interactive scenes, especially dialogue when I feel like allowing the back-and-forth is more important. If you have set-on-stone word count requirements, I’m not your girl.

I will default to writing in third person but can write in first person if requested. I will probably post around once or twice a week. I am willing to roleplay by either pm's or threads. Willing to try out other platforms by request.

preferences
I prefer playing more submissive female characters with slim builds and smaller chests who start out on the less experienced side of their sexual journey.

Kinks:
  • sex between strangers or sex with some aspect of anonymity (complete darkness, blindfold, etc.)
  • priestesses
  • light bondage
  • sex for impregnation (not interested in roleplaying the actual pregnancy)
  • friends with benefits
  • multiple partners

no-no’s
  • turn-offs: toilet stuff, gore (okay as part of the story otherwise), anal

Lady-in-Waiting fxfxm
The prince's new bride is newly arrived, and one of her ladies-in-waiting is eager to help her navigate the social intricacies of her new home. The two quickly become close friends and the more experienced lady-in-waiting helps out the innocent new princess regarding her wifely duties. (Willing to play both the princess and lady-in-waiting, or just one of them).

The Artist's Muse mxf, fxf
A straightforward artist (painter, sculptor, photographer, etc) x muse roleplay.

Surrogate mxf
Man requests friend (or acquaintance) with help producing a child.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom