Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue Moon, it's time to get your GunZ out!

BlisteredBlood

The Crucified Angel
PSYCH! Thought I was going somewhere with that, eh?! :lol:

But on a serious note though, I may have something in store for you all if you have signed up through Ijji and currently have GunZ: The Duel installed. The way to get it is relatively simple. Simply pay this page a visit and look for the download page. From there, you'll be able to grab it for yourself and get an account through there. It might take a bit to get signed up - that is, unless if you already have an account - but once you do, you should be good to go.

From there, once you're all set up, you can look for me as BaddBlood on Quest 5. So come on down and join the fun! If it all goes well, I may orchestrate getting a clan together so we can haul ass and get our name out there. But you better be ready to bring it, 'cuz I'm not gonna take it easy on you. Unless if we're in Training Mode. Then, I might be able to help anyone out.

I know. There's plenty of assbeatings abound when you get into Deathmatch or even Gladiator for that matter. However, I've been playing this for some time now and I looked at how much Bounty I gots, and I do believe that I might be able to build a clan. The jist, however, is that I gotta grab three more peeps who're levels 10 and up.

-Chuckles at Trygon-

Awww.. you don't want me to kick your ass at sword fights again?

-Grins, dancing.-

Trygon as a healer. Not quite what I had anticipated.

He always struck me as more of a blow shit up kind of guy.

Alvis Alendran said:
Trygon as a healer. Not quite what I had anticipated.

He always struck me as more of a blow shit up kind of guy.
See, that's the great thing about clerics on Maple Story. They heal, AND they're awesome DPS.

Ah, one of THOSE style of healers. yeah, making more sense in my mind now. And the mroe I think of it, the idea of Trygon calling in divine wrath does seem oddly fitting somehow.

Back
Top Bottom