Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Looking to GM for one of three games I've been working on (scifi, fantasy or horror)

So I'm looking to GM over discord for one of the games I have come up with. They will revolve around creating a character, self inserting or choosing a preset character and roleplaying as you go. There will be skills and combat that I'll be rolling dice for. As a warning it will be weird so be prepared. We can discuss details more specifically over discord before the game starts. These will be done entirely through text chat and will be single player but if you're a small group we can look into multiplayer. I may also use visual aids for characters at some points, the art will be borrowed from games or google.

Iowa Station (Scifi)
Welcome to Iowa Station, an almost mythical place outside of known space that was rumored to house hundreds of missing people from across the system. Nobody knows where or what it is exactly but most never believed it existed. You just learned that it is all too real. You awaken to find yourself alone, restrained to a medical pod with no recollection of how you arrived. You'll have to escape this pod, explore the station and use whatever means necessary to find out the truth and get out with your life. The problem being the other people that were brought here, the merciless robots controlled by the enigmatic Observer and maybe even aliens all of which seek to strip you down and take what they need.

Nevermarch (Fantasy)
You find yourself in a cell, accused of treason by the corrupt house Vendrake and to be put to death. Only a God's favor could get you out of this one. Fortunately for you that might just be the case. Use the knowledge this God grants you to break the mystic shackles placed upon you by Baroness Vendrake and take your freedom, then unravel the mysteries of the God that aided you or seek revenge on the people that sentenced you to death. Choose between the three races of human, day elf or night elf and a class of warrior, rogue or enchanter and face off against horny monsters and spirits.

Jackson Medical (Horror)
You find yourself once again strapped for cash when you come across an ad for a weekend stay at Jackson Medical. An offer of 10,000 in exchange for your services testing experimental new drugs. You probably find the idea uncomfortable at least but the money is too good to say no, so you turn up at the door to Jackson Medical and hope the weekend flies by. After all its not like you'll be locked in there for long and there won't be twisted horror movie doctors and mindless monsters roaming the halls looking to force themselves on you right?

Back
Top Bottom