Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Non Con | Abuse | Torture and everything that comes with it

Arkanian

Meteorite
Hello, I'm looking for a partner who would RP some specific plot ideas with me. I'd like to do a plot that revolves around my character being held captive against their will, either from being kidnapped, imprisoned or enslaved. While I am open to doing explicit sex scenes often I also want there to be some story. Not everything has to be about sex, we can also explore lots of other areas involving being held captive such as the development of PTSD and Stockholm syndrome. basically, I like exploring power dynamics.

I want to make a story where both of our characters actions affect the final outcome of the story. Does MC end up an obedient slave, or escape? Is YC a heartless monster, or do they end up genuinely falling for their victim?

About me:
I am in my mid 20s and will be portraying characters of around that age
I expect my partners to write more than just a few lines. At least two paragraphs, I will do the same.
I am an active Role Player; I reply every day, sometimes multiple times per day.
I will give you the courtesy of telling you if I am no longer interested in an RP

My kinks:
Non-con is a must.
I love exploring torture both physical and psychological
Recording and taking pictures then posting them online
Blackmail
Restraints
Beating
Addiction and drug abuse

I have almost no limits and will go pretty much anywhere bar my character dying, seriously. I'm going to be RPing a character who is being held against their will so YC can do basically whatever they want.

What I don't want:
My character being forced to take some sort of drug/wear a collar that makes them stupid and/or that makes them completely obedient. HOWEVER I am okay with realistic drug dependence being forced unto MC
All sex and no plot. The story is important to me.
Underdeveloped cardboard cutout characters.
Furries

Possible Parings (my keenest interests are marked with *)

Kidnapper x kidnapped ****
Doctor x mentally ill patient ****
Master x Slave ***
Scientist x subject **
Abusive parent x son**
Abusive partner x boyfriend *

Elevator Pitches and potential plots (I'd love to hear ideas from you too):

A young up and coming actor is kidnapped by one of his fans. With no one to call and no way to get out, he finds himself trapped

They say he's schizophrenic, but the one thing he knows is that his therapist is abusing him. And no one will believe him.

He's a soldier, and he's been caught behind the front lines by the enemy.

He was born and bred to be a slave, yet he always dreamed of freedom.

Aliens really are real, and they're not very nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom