Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Dreams

Dreamfox

Meteorite
Hello all, and welcome to my thread. I just came over from Dreamrealms where I had spent a good deal of time roleplaying, and I have a decent amount of history even before that. I've taken a little break ever since the site was shut down but I've decided to try and get back into it and see what cool stories I can make.

Couple things to know about me.
1. I'm a girl. Yes, a real one. 90% of the time I write female characters, though I have experience writing makes as well, but it is almost always as a favor or for a special role. Hypocritically I prefer my partners match their gender in real life, cis or trans. The exception being irl girls who can write convincing male characters.
2. I do Not live here. I cannot roleplay with needy folks who start getting.... well, needy, if I haven't responded that day. I have had trouble in the past making too much of my life revolves around this, and I won't do so again. You can expect my replies to come once a day - every couple days, depending on life.
3. I am very feminine, and I love femininity. It will be a part of every roleplay I write in some form or another.
4. I love anime, you can usually peak my interest by pitching a popular anime fandom idea to me.
5. The same for Disney Princesses.
6. I am looking for story writing. I excel in writing both smut and story, but I can only handle a couple heavily smutty roleplays at one time.
7. I'm a lesbian irl, and I much prefer to roleplay with women or occasionally a group with a guy involved. You have to really pitch me a good idea for a cup MxF pairing.

Now, story cravings.
1. Attack on Titan. Starting at the Battle for Trost District. Our characters will exist alongside the main characters of the anime, and will participate in the same events, as if they were just never given camera time in the show. This is a action-heavy roleplay, obviously, though it can have some smut. It would be slower burn, I should think, more heroics than sappy moments. I am looking for someone who knows the show well, preferably a female.
2. Sword Art Online. Starting sometime around the 25th floor. Same idea, original characters existing alongside the main ones without screentime. Need someone who knows the show and the mechanics of the game well enough. Again looking for a girl here.

Less detailed. (Adult)
Teacher x Mother FxF
Teacher x female student
Teacher x male student (feminization involved)
Mother x daughter's best friend FxF
Mother x daughter's boyfriend
Mother x daughter
Adulterous wife
College roommates FxF
Twin sisters
Mistress x female slave
Stripper x Shy/innocent girl
Diana and Kara (DCEU)
FxF Female students <3 Crave
Sisters, twin or otherwise

Since F-list doesn't work for me, I'll give the short version of it here.
Lingerie, Stockings, Femininity, Girly-girls, Dresses & Skirts, Ageplay, Incest, Leather & Lace, Domme & Sub, Taboo Relationships, Muscles on Females, Most Vaginal Play, Gang-bangs, Romance, Well-written characters, and above all Story.

Dislikes
Fisting, Biting, Tom-boys, lazy writing, and anything to do with water-sports.

Anything not mentioned here can be fair game, but I would want some of my "likes" to be centered in as well as my "dislikes" to be banned in the roleplay.

Please don't hesitate to either reply here or PM me. Hope to hear from y'all soon!

Back
Top Bottom