Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Futa/Monster Girl Stories

ThatCornDog

Heretic
Hello nice to meet you!

I am ThatCornDog, weird name I know. I would like to RP with someone that is happy to discuss characters and situations OOC and will help build a story with me.

Preferences

That said I have some preferences:
  • I will usually write at least 1/2 paragraphs, I will not be unhappy if a situation calls for you to write less than that but if you plan on writing very short responses all the time I will probably want to stop.
  • I will be able to write multiple times across the day and while I would like it if you could too I do not expect it, I do expect you to be able to write at least once a day unless you give me a reason why you can't.
  • I will only talk on here through PMs no exceptions

What I like

I like a lot off stuff, too much to write here now so I will just put a few of my favourites hopefully this will give you a better idea on if we are a good match
  • Futa/Anything (futa is so hot)
  • Monster Girls (yes all of them)
  • Incest Stories
  • Blackmail stories (Usually work well with the above)
  • Public sex slave stuff (Yes suck my dick under the table now)
Here are a few things I won't do under any conditions
  • Vore
  • Blood play
  • Skat
  • Overweight characters
Anything you don't see on either list is a strong probably, but feel free to ask me about it :)

My story ideas (only a few for now but I will grow this over time)

I am happy to be either character in any of these and more than happy to talk about your own ideas if you are not into any of the below

Adventurer X Monster Girls (Craving)
An adventurer has just completed his/her training and has been given his first mission, to get rid of some Monster Girls that are "terrorising" a town, it turns out that these girls aren't so bad and he makes a quick career change from monster girl hunter to monster girl fucker. (Please note if you want to do this one you must be open to M/M, Futa/M, Non-Con and some other stuff, PM me for more details).

Sister/Futa X Sister - Fantasy
Two princesses in a fantasy world, one has a secret the other has (a lot of blackmail material? A harem of monster girls maybe?) I don't know! come discuss with me in PMs.

M/Futa X Succubus Mother - Present day
Your mother is a succubus but your father has left, since you're the only man in the house it looks like there's only one way for her to survive

M/Futa X Slime Girl - Fantasy
You find a slime girl out in the wild while adventuring, because she is friendly you decide to "take care of her" and teahc her about humans (this could turn out as a romance or something much darker and I would be happy with both)

Anyway feel free to PM me and have a nice day

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom