Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Trap and femboy fun

PhantomStranger

Planetoid
This is my first request thread so I'll work on it later.

I want to rp with someone who is willing to play a trap or a femboy opposite to my tall masculine male. I haven't done any set in the future or the past so I'd be interested in that. I also like incest and romance. Another thing I would like to try are monster boys with humans. I'll add more later but I'm open to discussing things.

I WILL NOT GIVE 3 PARAGRAPHS!!!
It's impossible for me and writing a large paragraph is hard enough. I'd rather keep things short and sweet.

Last edited:
Some plots and pairings.

A bond between brothers.
MC and YC are brothers who secretly have feelings for each other. MC is the older, serious, protective brother, YC is younger, energetic, and idolizes his big brother. While MC is unsure of how to act on his feelings, YC takes every chance he gets to show off his small feminine figure to his brother and constantly invades his space to quite literally be as close as possible to him. The teasing comes to a point when one of the brothers decides to confront the other.

Monster House (heavily inspired by My Life with Monster Girls)
Plot 1.
MC signs up for the program to bring a monster into his home. After spending time together and learning about each other, they slowly fall in love. (This can be a harem rp with multiple monsters involved.)

Plot 2.
YC is the human who signs up for the program and MC is the monster he takes in. Again multiple monsters can be involved.

Fantasy plots.
Plot 1.
YC is a prince, maybe elven maybe human, MC is the Captain of the guard or the prince's chosen bodyguard. What everybody doesn't know is that they have a secret relationship.

Plot 2.
MC is a wandering knight, YC is his squire. As they travel and go on various adventures, maybe they'll become something more.

Love at first bite.
MC is a vampire, YC is a human he has eyes on. By constantly meeting each other and watching YC, MC reveals what he is and his feelings to YC.

Plot 2.
MC is again a vampire and sees YC as beautiful blood-filled prey. He kidnaps YC and takes him to his house. After threatening him and doing his best to intimidate him, MC is shocked to find that YC is actually accepting of the situation which causes a change of heart in MC who then does his best to make YC happy.

Holy Wars
MC is a literal handsome devil seducing and corrupting humans until he sees YC, a cute little angel that he suddenly becomes enamored with. MC tries his best to seduce YC but he finds it harder and harder to resist his charm. Maybe instead of an attempt at seduction, our characters actually begin to fall for each other.

A stranger in foreign lands
Plot 1.
MC is a wanderer(knight, mercenary, etc.) until he gets captured by a party of nonhuman characters(orcs, elves, etc.) and is taken to their village. He could be ridiculed for being a human or simply treated like dirt, either way he's prevented from leaving. YC takes pity on him and visits him, spending time with him and getting to know each other and eventually falling in love.

Plot 2.
YC wanders into werewolf territory and is taken by the pack living there. The alpha, MC, is instantly taken with him and begins to spend time with him. The alpha saves YC and takes him to be his husband eventually.

Learning Curve
A single teacher, MC, catches the eye of one of his students. It isn't long before they begin spending time with each other starting with simple talking that turns into more private conversations and expressing their feelings for each other. The biggest problem would be their taboo love as a teacher and his student.

Monster Mash
Plot 1
In a world full of monsters, YC runs into who tries to make you his mate.

Plot 2
Being an adventurer, YC gets to see a lot of the world, unfortunately his slim feminine figure makes him irresistible to monsters and there are more than plenty out there.

Plot 3
Our characters are allies, always fighting together making the perfect team. But unknown to YC, mine has had eyes for yours for quite a long time and he isn't sure how much longer he can keep his feelings contained.

Friends until the end.
Plot 1.
Our characters are childhood friends who spent almost all of their time together, they were close enough that they even did things in private they swore not to tell anyone else. It nearly breaks their hearts completely when one of them has to move away for an important reason. After being separated for a long time they finally have lives of their own and eventually meet again. YC, after getting his own place, has decided to embrace his femininity going so far as to grow his hair out and crossdress in public. Nobody can really tell he even is a guy. When they meet, MC doesn't recognize him and only thinks he's just a friendly stranger. After continuing to meet up and talking, MC begins to think there is something familiar about YC but he can't figure out what.

Plot 2.
Our characters are total opposites. Mine is a tough, no-nonsense troublemaker while yours is a quiet shy bookworm. It's up to anybody's guess why they hang out, especially since MC seems to pick on yours a lot. What nobody does know is that these are really more than just friends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom