Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking one or two more people...sort of a group RP

Gwath Canta

Super-Earth
Hello all...while my forum RPing has been on the back burner, as it is from time to time, I do find this sight is usually good to find interesting people to RP with. That being said...I'm looking for one or more individuals, willing to do a group RP of sorts over AIM. I have a pet, so to speak, who almost always willing to go, and I'm not on a lot, and when I am, I usually don't feel like it ^_^;; So...I figured, if I could find another person or two to help me out, we can all have a little fun, no?

Only things I ask is that...
1. You can be on a decent amount of time
2. You can type out more then a sentence or two per post
3. You have proper grammar, or good enough, at least
4. You like/don't mind futa, as its what I usually play when RPing with him, so, yes
5. You happen to like a girly boy with a dominant streak from time to time
6. You happen to like a shape-shifting, futa dog girl who likes being in control

Not too many guidelines, right? ^_^;; Anyway...I'm on aim right now, so, if you wish to talk, go right ahead. And thanks in advance, either way

AIM: Gwath Canta

I would Love to help you with this RP if My computer was working. Sadly it isn't at the moment, So I can't be on AIM as much as I usually am T_T

I would love to RP with you. Is it Dnd based with your Gnoll character? I may have to bring my twins.

It amuses me that you somehow combined two of my completely different topics without me saying anything about it at all....
Generally, no, it wouldn't...but it could. You do realize you'd need AIM, and be willing to also RP with a cute, girly boy?

Gomen about the multi-posts. unfortunately I do not have the ability to use AIM on this computer. ((College computer)) I have to use a proxy server just to get here.

Back
Top Bottom