Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for a female dom to RP with

Opossum King

Jus vibin' n being queer >:3
Hallo! At the moment I'm in the mood for doing an RP with the pairing of f x f, though if you'd like to be a futa that's alright with me :3. I'd like to do a fantasy setting but modern is alright too. I don't have many ideas but at the moment I'd really like to play something like an elf or a demon. Also I'd be cool with doing fantasy characters in a modern setting if that's what you prefer ^^ I have a lot going on here so I'd prefer if you came to me through discord, my username is Assassinkitty018#6633.

I've noticed that a lot of people expect at least more than one or two paragraphs and while I understand that if you're putting in a lot of effort you expect the same from your partner but please understand that I'm not that skilled when it comes to long replies. I usually reply with a paragraph and if I really have nothing else in mind it'll be a few sentences. If I'm really able to think of more to write, I will. Please just keep that in mind :3

Also here's my f-list: F-list - Warning I hope to hear from you guys soon, bye for now!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom