Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Any girls wanna rp?

nonchalantbxtch

heya im a non-binary sub who likes rp
About the Roleplay's
**My only rule that is firm and will not bend for any exception is I will only play women Personal reasons. I generally gravitate towards women with caramel skin

I am not interested in Celebrities or fandoms
I prefer pm's
All characters must be 18+ 16 is the minimum, but I refuse to play as an 15 year old or against one.
I do not play multiple characters,
I like my roleplays 40/60 on smut/plot. Plot is important, but let's be real. We're on an Adult site. Smut is a must.
I will roleplay with women and men
No cheating. On either end. I'm not into it. Don't bother asking.
Please stop asking me what kinks I want to include in the play. Whatever is listed here is what I want to include.
Correct grammar usage and sentence structure. Don't throw me weak pitches. Have a strong and interesting character in mind, plots are secondary.
Themes: (Smut obviously) Modern, Romance,
Light Science Fiction themes, Light Fantasy,Light Horror, Supernatural, and Mystery
Literacy Level: Medium. I am not a wordsmith by any stretch, but I am decent and hope to improve over time.
If you accept constructive criticisms I will give you such and help to the best of my ability.
If you want to critique my work as well I more than welcome it.
Length: Generally I like to write as much as the situation calls for. There's nothing worse than squeezing out five paragraphs of filler because there's some unwritten minimum post length.
Kinks (I do not use F-List):
Hardcore Dom's/Dommes

[]Rough Sex (Be Forceful)[/]
]Voyuerism (specifically watching my partner masturbate without their knowledge and vice versa)[/]
[]Dirty/Abusive Talk (no limits, say the most deplorable things you can think of)[/
Creampies (Anal or Vaginal)[/]
Spanking[/]
Long Hair
The Spunky 'Doesn't Take Shit' Type
Orcs, Lycans, Beasts, Aliens
[/]
Slapping (recieving)
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Being Pinned Down[/]
Spit (Receiving)[/]
Shemales (Receiving)[/]
Sloppy Oral (Mutual)[/]

Turn offs: