Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the dark side(Luna and TheDarkerMe)

Luna

Supernova
There was one thing that Shadow Link could not stand and that was being defeated. He was superior in every way to his counter part, however he had still been defeated. The master sword was powerful. Powerful indeed. Even though he hadnâ??t said much in their last encounter, Shadow Link actually had a conscience, contrary to Linkâ??s thoughts. He wasnâ??t just a monster and he didnâ??t disappear when he was defeated. Days after Link had left the water temple, he had reformed and was out for revenge. He had gotten all the way out to Lake Hyrule, but had no plan.

His body was no longer pitch black. He had gained definition since he had reformed. His skin was now a slight shade that was gray and his eyes were still red. His outfit was still just as black as he once was before. Only his pants were white. Since he had been born of Link he had all of his memories, and the most defenseless person he could harm right now was a girl who lived on the ranchâ?¦alone. He would use her to get to his counterpart, Link. All he needed was a good hideout, and he knew just the place.

He would take care of his transportation later. Right now it was to the Lon Lon Ranch. He had reached the Ranch after sundown and broke the front gates. He knew she would be inside by now, and probably sleeping. He slowly opened the door to the mainhouse and went upstairs, finding her in bed just as he thought. He looked around for something to tie her with and sure enough there were ropes of twine. The second he touched her she woke up, but he fixed that by easily knocking her back out again. And so he proceeded, tying her hands and ankles up and carrying her to one of her own horses. Placing a hand on one of them, the horse turned all black. He had full control of it now. He hauled the girl on top of it and then walked it back to the house. He drew his pitch black sword and wrote in big letters:

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, LINK. SEE YOU ON THE DARK SIDE.

He would be taking her to the entrance of the shadow temple in the graveyard of Karariko village. He wondered if Link would find him, and how long he would take. He then rode off to his new hideout, taking his hostage with him on his shadow horse.

Link had a bit of a problem, not only did he have a cold... But the problem also happened to be about 5'4'', and had an attitude problem. He was used to females with attitude problems. He had grown up around some, had met more on his travels. But this one, this was way above him. He didn't even KNOW the girl, and she was damned determined to defeat him in a spar!

He had been relaxing, since defeating Ganon. Zelda's hope to send him to the past where he could relive his life, failed. So now he just wandered around as an Adult, and wondered on what to do with his life. Sure he got a lot of attention, he was the Hero of Time. But in reality he just wanted to be left the hell alone. He had worked hard for the peace that was now in the land.

This girl, this annoyance of a female was ruining it. He could swear she was part horse or something. She kept up with Epona, and only seemed to need small breaks. Whatever she was, she had trained harder then anyone he had known... Just to interact with him. It was flattering, and all together way too much of an annoyance. He came to a stop at his favorite ranch and dismounted. "Look, can't you just leave me alone please?"

Lumina rolled her shoulders back, flashing him a bright smile. She was a slightly tanned female, with a runners build. She was of Gerudo descent, that much was obvious in her look. But she was so short to be one of the amazonian women. That was part of her downfall. She had been cast out because of her blood faults. Her mother had just chosen the wrong man to have a daughter with.

Her skin only slightly tan, not the dark golden of her Gerudo sisters. Her hair was more reddish brown then anything else. Held back in a ponytail, and her bangs braided and pinned back. Her eyes where a bright silver blue color. A coloration her mother said came from her father. A father that Lumina had never come to know. She wore simple clothing, a tunic and leggings. With boots that where good for running.

She had mastered all the weapons needed on her person for the trip. A dagger for really close ranged fighting. A strong bow, with a quiver full of arrows. She had a pair of finely crafted blades, as she dual-wielded. They where of a fine quality, but she COULD get better if she could only return home. But she was outcasted for her mothers crimes. Crimes of trying to overtake the ruling body of the Gerudo people. Trying to make herself a Queen and her daughter a princess.

Now the only way that Lumina could go home, was if she beat the Hero of time. Or so said the crackly old Gerudo woman that ran their people. She said the fates had degreed, that she must be in the shadow of the hero of time. She must defeat him, and then she would be capable of returning home. "No can do, I have to beat you at your own game. Even if it means going through everything that you do."

She followed link inside, and came to a dead stop as she stared at what he did. "Well Fuck." She said plainly as she lightly scratched the back of her head. The male took off like a storm and leap unto his horses back. Lumina squeaked and followed after him, her feet moving rapidly as she darted after the male. Her went to Karariko Village, and then jumped off.

Link raced up the stairs, the female close behind him. Whatever, he could probably use some help anyways. He wasn't so prideful a being that he wouldn't accept it. Malon was in danger, and quite frankly he cared a lot more for the girl then Zelda. He raced up the steps and took the closest shortcut to the Graveyard. Racing towards the entrance and sliding to a stop.

Some things had changed, he could sense it. The temple had probably shifted it's layout and more then that... there was his other self standing there with Malon. "Shadow, give back Malon!"

Lumina stared in awe at the male that was up by the entrance to a Temple. As she had been attuned to be Temple Maiden, one sent to clean out the first chamber... She knew what Temple energy felt like. "Sweet mother...." She whispered her eyes widening.

It had been a while but the wait was worth it. Before him stood his arch enemy, his other half. The half that would soon be destroyed and be absorbed into his body. Malon was on the other side of the room, laid out across a stone slab as if she were to be apart of some kind of offering. However, he had not anticipated the Gerudo girl who was behind him. He wondered why she was there, but then again, someone like her posed no thread to the darkness, and she could easily be contained since she was in his element. If she tried to attack sheâ??d be ensnared in shadows that would encase her at will. He only had to worry about Link and his master sword that was unfortunately the only thing that was impervious to his trickery and element.

Once he defeated Link, he would take both girls and make them his. Using them as pets. Once that was done, he would take the castle using the power of Links Master Sword. That would be his new domain, and Zelda, the Lon Lon girl, and this wench would be apart of his harem. They were all equally attractive, and probably all pure. He liked nothing better than plunging an innocent womans purity into absolute darkness and lust.

â??What took you so long? Do you not care for this girls life? I was beginning to get impatient.â? Shadow Link smiled as the shadows crawled up the stone slab and caressed the unconscious girls cheek. â??I was getting bored of keeping her under the shadows spell.â? He said and then smiled.

Lumina shifted a little, a light seeming to come from her. But this was just her energy being pushed out by the closeness of the shadows. She had trained with the priestesses for a reason. She contained an inner light that was similar to a Sage, but nowhere near as strong. She twisted her hand and lifted it up a little as she murmured something in the desert tongue. She shifted next to Link and leaned in towards his ear. "You get the girl, I'll distract your other half..." She said gently. The girl meant a lot to the Hero, she could tell that. Blue eyes narrowed as she grabbed unto the Hero's arm. "Get us up there" She whispered.

Out came the Ocarina, he just nodded at the girls words. If he could get Malon out of there. Get her somewhere safe like the Temple of Time, everything would be alright. The song was played and they appeared on the symbol before Shadow and the unconscious Malon. Link made to run straight at Shadow, Master Sword drawn, but shifted at the last moment to plunge towards Malon, to try and save the girl. Once he had ahold of her, he would play the song that was needed to get them to safety. From what he had seen of the Gerudo fighters, Lumina could hold her own against Shadow for a bit.

"So Shadow half... come play a game of blades..." Lumina said as she drew her blades, a light seeming to permeate from her pores as she pulled herself in a position of defensive. It could easily slip to offensive though, because of her dual blades. One arm was back, the other before her. The one before her was held in a manner that her blade was held horizontal. While the other was held up at the level of her ear, the blade tip facing him. "Or are you afraid of a girl." She stated.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i44.tinypic.com/s4ndap.jpg">http://i44.tinypic.com/s4ndap.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Shadow kept his eyes on the Gerudo girl, but figured that even if Link managed to get Malon free, he could bring this one to her knees and take her hostage. It was like a swap out, but since this one had incurred his wrath, he would be much more aggressive with this one. He smiled at her pathetic taunt, and then decided to try and use that tactic against her. â??Afraid of a girl? No. However, Iâ??m sure a puny little insect like youâ?¦doesnâ??t have the guts to attack me.â? Shadow said with a grin on his face. He wouldnâ??t fall for this girlâ??s minor insult.

When Link got close enough, shadows exploded before him, caging of Malon from him. The shadow hand that was caressing her cheek was now moving towards her neck. Malon awoke when she felt a pressure on her neck and gasped seeing the shadow choking her. She nearly screamed, but she couldnâ??t even do that. She looked at Link with wide eyes as she made gasping noises, hoping he would hurry and save her.

â??This is pathetic. I canâ??t believe you, Link. Bringing a woman to defend you while you save youâ??re precious Lon Lon girl. Or perhaps, she is simply your sacrifice, so that you can distract me long enough to get her out? I donâ??t care either way. I will corrupt this girl and feed off of her resentment for you once she realizes you donâ??t give two shits about her life. Iâ??ll get stronger with every momentâ?¦feeding off of this ones heart.â? He smirked at the Gerudo.

Lumina felt the laughter bubbling up inside her, her head tilting back a moment, sharp eyes watching him. She smirked faintly and then shifted. While he was talking to Link she rushed towards him, moving as smooth and graceful as a dancer. Her body twisting like a top on one foot, as she released a double slash towards him. The light seemed to increase as she fought, something she hadn't previously had happen. Unless she was training in the Temple.

Her eyes narrowed, as her lip quirked with a smirk. "Whats the matter Shadow, can't handle a little girl?" She taunted as she slipped into a crouch and slashed towards his waist quickly. "I could give a damn less if he cared for my life. I have to defeat 'The Hero of Time' in order to return to my people." She snapped as she grinned brightly.

Link raced towards Malon, looking towards Lumina as she attacked. She spoke so viciously, and it made him wince at her and Shadow's words. But Malon was choking and the only thing he could do was... Light... LIGHT! He pulled his bow from his back and knocked a light arrow. Then pointing it towards the congestion of shadows he released the arrow. Watching as it burst with a giant snap of light. He should be able to get Malon now!

"Hang on Malon, I'm coming!"

Despite being mildly distracted with Link, Shadow had already had his shield up and blocked each blow that she threw at him. He was getting thoroughly annoyed with this gnat, but he didnâ??t show it. He simply smiled at her. â??So you think if you can defeat meâ?¦you can defeat him?â? He started to laugh and took the opportunity to connect her shadow with his own. â??I admire your bravery girl. But where there is light, there is always shadow.â? He began to turn black and took on the form of her. Despite her attribute of light, she was simply out of her element here. He could do all sorts of things in this temple. When he changed, his weapons did too.

â??Iâ??m sorry girl, but you are not facing your so called â??heroâ?? of time. I play dirty. And I wonâ??t hesitate to run you into the ground.â? His voice was the same it seemed. With each move she made, he would make the same move. It was like fighting a mirror almost, except Shadow had better speed and reflexes.

Malon flinched as the arrow hit its mark and dispersed the shadows. She took a deep breath and then sat up. â??You came to save meâ?¦â? She looked at the battle happening behind them and then sighed. â??Why is this happening? Will she be okay?â? She asked Link.

Link scooped up the female from the platform and held her with one arm. "Shadow is my Darker Self... He's got a sore spot about it. He and Lumina are fighting. I hope she'll be alright, but I am more worried about you." He said gently as he removed the Ocarina. "I will come back for you Lumina!" he called out as he played the song he would need to bring him to the Temple of time. When the arrival was in completion he set Malon down and shook a little. Damn, this was all too much it seemed. He had been idle too long.

"Look Malon, you should be more then safe in here. Do you understand? Once I get Lumina, I'll take you to the Great Fairy and she can protect you both till I can defeat Shadow." he said lightly.

Lumina was a little annoyed at his actions. So he blocked her, whoopdee doo. Now he molded into her shape and looked like a shadowy version of herself. "Amusing, you have tits as well." She taunted as Link fled with Malon. She would be more then fine, she didn't need his help. She twisted then and smirked, as she slid backwards towards the ledge and twisted. Reaching for a pouch on her waist.

Gerudo special elixers, something that she had managed to swipe quite a few of and stash... before she was cast out. She popped the cork with her teeth. Held the vial between her teeth, and then started to suck the thick liquid out. It was bitter and disgusting, but she wasn't going to be distracted. He was faster then her, and that was quite obvious, but she had one thing he didn't. True flexibility created by years of dancing and training.

She raced towards him again, still sucking down the potion. It was a pain reliever, and a relaxant of sorts. It would make it so she felt no pain, so no matter how he struck her she could get back up and fight. It had dire costs when it wore off, but for now she had thirty minutes to an hour where it would work. It also was an elixer that increased her speed, and pushed her past points that her body normally wouldn't go.

Hmph. Whatâ??s that she has there? Shadow thought as she drunk the elixir. He had remembered all the trouble Link was during their fight. He had drunk two potions during their fight, and even had a fairy with him that healed him right up. No matter. She seems to have gained some speed, but I can keep up with her no matter what. Its just a matter of me being able to parry her attacks. If Iâ??m fast enough, I could do that. However, whatever she had just drunk seemed to push her past her limits. No matter. I still have an ace up my sleeve. Through all this thinking, Shadows body was moving all on its own. He had no more control over it unless he released the spell.

Malon almost felt sick when they warped to a strange temple. She blinked and then looked at him, listening to what he had to say. â??Your dark sideâ?¦â? She whispered, looking down at her feet. â??Promise me, Link. Promise me youâ??ll be okay.â? Malon took his hands and held them to her chest. â??I donâ??t want to lose you.â?

Link sighed as she spoke to him, looking down and to the side, almost like a scolded child. He smiled weakly as she held unto him and he held her close. Kissing the top of her head. "I promise Malon, I'm the Hero of Time and Hyrule... I think I can more then handle my darkside again. I honestly feel that all he wants is recognition. That's all a shadow really wants, to be looked at for more then what they are on the surface." He said lightly, and then looked to the side. "I can stay for a little, but I can't stay for long. I have to make sure the guards of the temple are up and working." he said lightly as he walked towards the pedestal that held the stones. "Stay here... please"

Lumina was not annoyed at all it seemed. Though he mimicked her like a shadow, she still fought as if she was playing a game. She didn't see him as a threat, but it was a ploy to get him to drop his shadow game and face her as himself. When she thrust her blades forward, she took a moment to suddenly jump up on the ones that he mockingly thrust forward. She twisted on one foot while standing on the blades and slashed for his hat, as she leapt backwards and crouched.

Shadow realized he would be getting no where just doing this. He would be better off fighting as who he was. He released her shadow and reverted to his former self before getting nicked with her blade. Of course, he wasn't nicked on the skin but he wasn't too happy she had touched his outfit none the less. He began to use the shadows to his advantage. Even though she controlled light as a sage, she could still not fight them off for long. The darkness was too overwhelming and could snuff out her light.

As he went to attack her, he made sure his shadows held her so that she could not dodge. She could block but that would be all she could do. "Foolish girl. Do you really think you'd be able to beat me in my own territory?" He demanded.

Malon sighed and then hugged him tightly. She knew it was selfish for her to try and stall for time, but she loved him. She couldn't say it though, not even now. "I'll stay here for you, Link. Anything for you."

Lumina was startled, she was pushed back and trapped. Her body twisting to try and get free. But the shadows held her, and she was being pushed back. She crossed her blades to defend herself and just leaned back further and further as he attacked. She was going to break soon, and actually what broke first was her swords. The sound of shattering metal filled the air, as her blades broke and she let the hilts clatter to the ground. She quickly snapped her hands up, clapping them on the edge of the blade.

A trickle of sweat tickled her back as she held the blade. A bead of blood rolling down her arm. She had cut herself on his blade, but she would hold it off the best she could. This was the only way to truly keep herself from dying. A solid enough blow and she would be down.

Link smiled softly as he stroked the ranch girls hair. Kissing her lightly on the cheek. "You'll be safe here, and then I'll make sure things are taken care of. For now, we need to worry about other things. I need to return and get to her and do what needs to be done." He said as he stepped back, he reached for the ocarina and took a breath. "I'll be back Malon, I promise."

Shadow grinned when her daggers fell to the ground with a loud clank. She had managed to stop his sword from slicing her straight down the middle, which slightly impressed him. However, he needed her alive so there was no real power behind the force he put in his swing. He grinned at her and then adjusted his shield a little bit before hitting her on the head hard with it. He made sure not to crack her delicate human skull, however. Malon was gone, but she was still here. That meant he needed her to hurt Link emotionally. At first he just wanted to lure him, but now he wanted to hurt him. The more darkness the soul of his opponent had, the stronger he got.

He made sure his shadows had hold of her. She could do no more struggling, and if she wasnâ??t knocked out she would at least be dazed. The shadows wrapped around her entire body, and only her face remained unbound. He then pulled out a black Ocarina, and conducted his own symphony that allowed his shadows to bring him anywhere he wished. He would go back to his beginning, however he was sure it would take Link a while to figure out where he had went with the girl.

Lumina growled as she pushed him back, sweat rushing down her back as she fought back against him. The shield blow made her dazed, due to the elixer she had downed. She gave him a hazy looked as she stopped struggling. The shadows swallowing her up and taking her to wherever it was that Shadow was taking her. Her mind hazed more as she let the sweet oblivion of exhaustion take her. Her body pushed past it's breaking point.

Link arrived in time to see a swirl of shadows. He looked around for teh female, and found her not there. Frowning he sighed and pressed his palm to his forehead. This wasn't good! Where could Shadow have gone, where did Lumina go. He wandered around the area, searching, and when he couldn't find them he played the song and returned to Malon. "I believe he's taken her somewhere. I just need to figure out where." he stated lightly.

Shadow placed the girl against the wall, and the shadows immediately clung and held her in an upright position. He pulled her arms so that the were spread out on either side of her, fully extended. The shadows held them in place. He grinned, satisfied at his work, but he needed to make sure she had no hope of escape. He began ripping off her clothes, stripping her down of everything and running his hand through her hair in case she had something hidden. He didnâ??t want anymore trouble with this girl.

Not only that, it was time to corrupt her, and Shadow had a good idea on how to. He slapped her in the face, trying to bring her back so she could realize what he had just done. She wanted to see her squirm and be humiliated.

Lumina groaned faintly, as she was slapped. Her eyes sliding open, her vision trying to right itself. She tried to move and found herself unable to. She yanked hard and felt a stretching feeling that wasn't good. Gritting her teeth she lifted her head up, and focused her eyes on the male before her. He had such a smug look, and was that her shredded clothing on the floor? Gods be damned! Her hair pins where gone as well, she wondered if any of her, no all her jewelry was off as well.

Her eyes narrowed as she focused on him. Did he think this would humiliate her? He was far from the truth. Gerudo women did their worship without clothing, at least in the sect she had been in. It was so that they where without worldly virtues when they worshiped what they believed in. "What the hell is wrong with you." She said in a low gravely voice.

Link sighed in defeat as he pulled the Ocarina to his lips. He played the song and drew himself back to the temple. He felt bad, for not getting there on time. But Lumina was a strong woman, she could hold her own most definitely. "Well, they where gone when I got there." He said softly as he walked towards Malon.

"What's wrong with me?" Shadow repeated with a grin. He then began to laugh, slow at first but then it gradually turned into a louder, more intimidating laugh. "Nothing..its too bad that you decided to replace the lon lon girl as a hostage...for you. She would have been fun to play with, but not as fun as you. I'll break that defiant spirit of yours one way or another.." He grabbed her right breast and then began to message it, kissing her neck softly.

"This is my fault." Malon whispered, looking down at her feet. She was so ashamed of being so weak. "I'm sorry, Link. I really am."

Back
Top Bottom